Brave Climbing Global Capital.

I have been defrauded too ..
They are asking for 10% and i have a huge amount stuck there .. i know its irrecoverable .. just writing it for people to know . Dont invest with brave climb at all..
Yes I'm finding it there have been a lot. I hope you didn't invest as much as I did. I have already made a police report and they are sending a defective and it will be elevated to the state's bureau of investigation. The FBI will also be notified. Gather all of the screen shots of your deposits from the crypto server you used and any bank transactions, all of the cyberspace with brave climbing and the front scammer that coaxed you into investing in the first place. I'll keep you posted on my progress towards recovery.

Yes I'm finding it there have been a lot. I hope you didn't invest as much as I did. I have already made a police report and they are sending a defective and it will be elevated to the state's bureau of investigation. The FBI will also be notified. Gather all of the screen shots of your deposits from the crypto server you used and any bank transactions, all of the cyberspace with brave climbing and the front scammer that coaxed you into investing in the first place. I'll keep you posted on my progress towards recovery.
We are a group of friends . Our investment is approximately 50k usdt . The major form of transaction was from crypto . The wallet address they used for deposit can be traced on the internet.

I have been defrauded too ..
They are asking for 10% and i have a huge amount stuck there .. i know its irrecoverable .. just writing it for people to know . Dont invest with brave climb at all..
I had only 5000 USDT and trading in MT5 platform and when I saw all this info in internet decided to leave and no problem at all. I had to request a withdraw and put Binance QR code into a box an in 2 hours maximum I could retrieve my money. To be honest I don’t feel confident anymore and i would look for another broker with more reputation before trading forex again

Will it be helpful for us to get our money back ?
I doubt you'll get money back from brave. If you are from the United States you can read this thread early on and read about getting most of it back by taking it off on your taxes. I have already done to my accountant and that probably my avenue. Coinbase is very elusive when trying to contact them. As I get any Indiantown I'll post. I just want to warn as many people as possible to avoid this type scam.

I had only 5000 USDT and trading in MT5 platform and when I saw all this info in internet decided to leave and no problem at all. I had to request a withdraw and put Binance QR code into a box an in 2 hours maximum I could retrieve my money. To be honest I don’t feel confident anymore and i would look for another broker with more reputation before trading forex again
You got you money back from braveclimbingfx?

Back