Breakingchartalerts.com scammed me

S
I was scammed by Breakingchartalerts.com, who was introduced by Mario Alfano Btcfxtrade to me last June, 2020. I opened 2 accounts with last June 17, 2020 and June 19, 2020 with starting investment of $200 each account. With the promised to have a good return of investment/profit after 1week time. But after 1 week, He said to fund again my account before the profit can be downloaded and since my profit is too big enough, amounting to $3400, there should be a payment of Bitcoin Transfer and not to make my account zero balance. He even said that I can used that funds to my next trading session. So I funded $650 and the withdrawal request was then process. Uploading starts for the withdrawal but I was surprised it stops at 98%. I ask him why it stops? He asked again $450 to complete the remaining 2% of the uploading process. Again I funded $450 using the Bitcoin address. I waited the money to be sent into my wallet but after a moment he message that something happened in the process. He said that there is a poor network in my coins.ph wallet and that the downloading will not be accepted in my wallet due to that reason. I have sent him a total of $ 1,500 all in all but still my profit was not sent to my coins.ph wallet I have all our conversation screenshot conversation and my deposit using wallet to wallet transfer. Could I possibly chargeback the money which I Invested?

I have attached here the deposit using Bitcoin wallet to Breakingchartalerts.com and our conversation with the the guy Mario Alfano Btcfxtrader from Breakingchartalerts.com

Attachments
Sounds dodgy as always - so hard to trust other people in this industry. You are best trading for yourself - that way you don't have to rely on other people or companies.

Yes I already know the invite procedure. Thank you for your kind help @FxMaster. Good day.
I had a problem submitting the invite company @FxMaster, since I could not find the "My Account No. with the Company". Also I added the email address, "support@breakingchartalerts.com" as their contact info.

Attached are the screenshoot of My account at Breakingchartalerts.com w/c I counld not find the Account No. and the screenshoot of their contact info.

Attachments

• deposit - Breakingchartalerts.com.png
    deposit - Breakingchartalerts.com.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 3
  • support@breakingchartalerts.com.png
    support@breakingchartalerts.com.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 2
I had a problem submitting the invite company @FxMaster, since I could not find the "My Account No. with the Company". Also I added the email address, "support@breakingchartalerts.com" as their contact info.

Attached are the screenshoot of My account at Breakingchartalerts.com w/c I counld not find the Account No. and the screenshoot of their contact info.
What problem you are getting?
You must received the welcome email from a company along with account details.

What problem you are getting?
You must received the welcome email from a company along with account details.
Good day @FxMaster, I supposed to received that welcome email from the company but when I tried to looked at my old email during the date that I opened an account to them - I could not find it, I do not know what is happening, even in their platform I could not find my account number too.

Good day @FxMaster, I supposed to received that welcome email from the company but when I tried to looked at my old email during the date that I opened an account to them - I could not find it, I do not know what is happening, even in their platform I could not find my account number too.
Good day @FxMaster , Can I ask for any update?

You need to invite the company first, check this Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread.
Good day @FxMaster , My Problem is "My Account No. with the Company". Since I could no longer retrieved the welcome email from the company in my old emails. I might deleted it unintentionally or not - - I could not recall anymore. Is there any way to invite the company without the account no.? Please advise. Thank you very much

Good day @FxMaster , My Problem is "My Account No. with the Company". Since I could no longer retrieved the welcome email from the company in my old emails. I might deleted it unintentionally or not - - I could not recall anymore. Is there any way to invite the company without the account no.? Please advise. Thank you very much
This is sad brother, you must have your account number otherwise how the company get your account details. They can get from Email but I guess account number is must.

Back