Breakingchartalerts.com scammed me

This is sad brother, you must have your account number otherwise how the company get your account details. They can get from Email but I guess account number is must.
Good day @FxMaster , I tried retrieving those deleted emails in the Bin but unfortunately, after 30 days - all emails in the Bin will automatically be deleted. I did some research and found out that all deleted emails after 30 days will be keeped at the server. This is what I'm working now, possible if I accidentally deleted that email, hopefully I could recover it but I can not access the gmail server yet. I might asked you @FxMaster if you can doing this? Thank you for your kind consideration.

Roger

Good day @FxMaster , I tried retrieving those deleted emails in the Bin but unfortunately, after 30 days - all emails in the Bin will automatically be deleted. I did some research and found out that all deleted emails after 30 days will be keeped at the server. This is what I'm working now, possible if I accidentally deleted that email, hopefully I could recover it but I can not access the gmail server yet. I might asked you @FxMaster if you can doing this? Thank you for your kind consideration.

Roger
You can talk with a broker and ask them for the account number.

I was scammed by Breakingchartalerts.com, who was introduced by Mario Alfano Btcfxtrade to me last June, 2020. I opened 2 accounts with last June 17, 2020 and June 19, 2020 with starting investment of $200 each account. With the promised to have a good return of investment/profit after 1week time. But after 1 week, He said to fund again my account before the profit can be downloaded and since my profit is too big enough, amounting to $3400, there should be a payment of Bitcoin Transfer and not to make my account zero balance. He even said that I can used that funds to my next trading session. So I funded $650 and the withdrawal request was then process. Uploading starts for the withdrawal but I was surprised it stops at 98%. I ask him why it stops? He asked again $450 to complete the remaining 2% of the uploading process. Again I funded $450 using the Bitcoin address. I waited the money to be sent into my wallet but after a moment he message that something happened in the process. He said that there is a poor network in my coins.ph wallet and that the downloading will not be accepted in my wallet due to that reason. I have sent him a total of $ 1,500 all in all but still my profit was not sent to my coins.ph wallet I have all our conversation screenshot conversation and my deposit using wallet to wallet transfer. Could I possibly chargeback the money which I Invested?

I have attached here the deposit using Bitcoin wallet to Breakingchartalerts.com and our conversation with the the guy Mario Alfano Btcfxtrader from Breakingchartalerts.com

Attachments
breaking chart alert is option trading course conduct by dave santarelli dont contact with other people except him ... Alfano is the scammer not the course

breaking chart alert is option trading course conduct by dave santarelli dont contact with other people except him ... Alfano is the scammer not the course
@sigitpambudi144 I tried to message to one of their representative in their chat box and asked to open my account in my name and he/she replied after verification, that I do not have an account with their platform and I told them about Mr. Mario Alfano was my account manager, he/she then replied that Mr. Alfano was a scammer. He took a copy of their platform and used it to invite investors. This is what they said to me. @FxMaster does Breakingchartalerts.com will be held laible in my case? Please advice. Thank you.

@sigitpambudi144 I tried to message to one of their representative in their chat box and asked to open my account in my name and he/she replied after verification, that I do not have an account with their platform and I told them about Mr. Mario Alfano was my account manager, he/she then replied that Mr. Alfano was a scammer. He took a copy of their platform and used it to invite investors. This is what they said to me. @FxMaster does Breakingchartalerts.com will be held laible in my case? Please advice. Thank you.
already said breaking chart alert is for option trading not forex you got scammed by that guy

I'm more confused about the fact you just kept sending them/him money.
It's looking like the scammer isn't the broker, and just Alfano though no?

Apologies, this is a really awful situation, but based on what I'm seeing I think your money is long gone.

I'm more confused about the fact you just kept sending them/him money.
It's looking like the scammer isn't the broker, and just Alfano though no?

Apologies, this is a really awful situation, but based on what I'm seeing I think your money is long gone.
@louise.kepinska at first when I search in the website -- Breaking chart alert was legit and is for trading option that is why I tried my investment not knowing that this guy Alfano was a scammer. Only then when I chatted their support team that time when I was still able to access my account with Mr. Alfano. That is why I am asking if this Breaking chart alert can be held liable in my case or not? What is your opinion?

Back