Brexit Election Variable Leverage Scam - FPMarkets

Looking at the trading account, it's a case of attempting to scare broker into making compensation for badly managed trading account with a scam report at our FPA.

General observations:

1) "AMust123" labelled as a "Recruit" is clearly a forex expert to me, and I can only speculate that he is possibly an employee of FPMarkets. Unlike many I dont hide my identity. Likewise "compu-forex" these are very advanced arguments from a person who is listed as "Private 1st-Class".

2) I recommend you all look at a YouTube posted by Anton Kreil (I have no association with him whatsoever) but he exposes the behaviour of retail brokers who expect us all to lose all our money within the first 90 days of trading.

3) You should note that FPMarkets - prevents any "trader" from removing ANY of their money during the first 90 days following their initial deposit.

4) and of course broker staff needed their Christmas bonus!

5) I recommend people invest in companies who let them trade with their own broker provided money. Thats the only way you can avoid being scammed by retail brokers and their many and varied ways of scamming you out of all your money!

6) Meanwhile I will contact a no win no fee Lawyer and the regulator in this matter.

Regards

Looking at the trading account, it's a case of attempting to scare broker into making compensation for badly managed trading account with a scam report at our FPA.
Perhaps you can supply your evidence to support your unfounded allegation please!

Those are not my withdrawals - they are withdrawals from my account that the broker took from my account. You will see the statement that you cannot withdraw any money from your FP account when you are in the process of making a deposit. I will paste a screen capture in here for you all! I havent been allowed to withdraw any money from my account whatsoever!

Those are not my withdrawals - they are withdrawals from my account that the broker took from my account. You will see the statement that you cannot withdraw any money from your FP account when you are in the process of making a deposit. I will paste a screen capture in here for you all! I haven't been allowed to withdraw any money from my account whatsoever!

The statement above is from my account, not yours. When I opened the account, I made withdrawals after 2 weeks. You need to show your correspondence prohibiting withdrawals within the first 90 days.

I would also suggest that you put up the Experts Logs for Pepperstone on the date that your trades were closed. The settings of an EA will tell you nothing.

The statement above is from my account, not yours. When I opened the account, I made withdrawals after 2 weeks. You need to show your correspondence prohibiting withdrawals within the first 90 days.

I would also suggest that you put up the Experts Logs for Pepperstone on the date that your trades were closed. The settings of an EA will tell you nothing.
Looks like we are talking at cross purposes on this - I am refering to the FPMarkets company in regards their withdrawal terms - not Pepperstone in this instance.

I have since successfully withdrawn all my remaining funds from Pepperstone successfully. Unfortunately its not possible with FP Markets! Of all the brokers I have used FP Markets is the worst!

Looks like we are talking at cross purposes on this
Actually not, but perhaps my post was not clear. The above-referenced statement is from my personal FPMarkets account showing a withdrawal in less than 90 days after starting. In the interests of keeping an open mind, show us the evidence where they say you cannot withdraw your funds, perhaps they have changed their policy since I signed up.

My point about Pepperstone was in reference to a further claim you made about trades that were closed by them. You cannot tell what an EA will do by looking at the settings. Please provide the Expert Logs and we will be able to see if your robot closed the trades or not.

6) Meanwhile I will contact a no win no fee Lawyer and the regulator in this matter.

You do realize that SVG brokers are not regulated at all!?. Since this misinformation phenomenon re SVG FSA has become so widespread, you prompted me to prepare an article about it.

Enjoy.

I have since successfully withdrawn all my remaining funds from Pepperstone successfully. Unfortunately its not possible with FP Markets! Of all the brokers I have used FP Markets is the worst!

----
I suggest you read this article if you want to properly evaluate a broker: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ime-of-prime-the-keys-to-understanding.59542/

Back