Brexit Election Variable Leverage Scam - FPMarkets

Oh crap, checking in late and completely baffled to how the direction of this thread has gravitated so off topic.

The 90 day period that you are confusing yourself with Clive, is a method in regards to the refund of the original deposit- through Visa/Mastercard, only the deposit amount can be returned to the debit/credit card and no more subsequent payments; any PROFIT is delivered via bank wire.

And no, I do not work for FP Markets- I trade with Pepperstone personally. I am just an experienced trader with over 8 years in market now.

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Jan 14, 2020 at 10:01 AM

Will there be no continuation? Apparently this inexperienced trader mixed up a lot of things and apparently falsely accused the broker. I judge so only by the content of this chat. And the trader did not provide hard evidence. Photo, video, terminal logs and trade statistics from the terminal. Apparently he realized that his mistake or was collecting materials, but he was delayed)))
Although, the broker did not appear either, strangely.

Back