Brexit!

Yep, that's the most likely result now I think. Either via a referendum or general election

Hum, one more Zuckerberg Referendum, organized by liars’ cheaters manipulators……well next time the Exciters should ask some help from Orban or the other Polish gangsters….

…article 52 will do the job, end of the story !

Brexit effected the UK government quite much but now they have recovered the losses or impact of brexit. How they did so (recovered from the impact and consequences) is amazing. For Example after the Brexit the UK Currency depreciated very much against dollar but now with right skills they have recovered it.
Yeah! They made amazing work of recovering! I think Pound is going to hit in a few month!

Well, this is certainly not an ordinary situation on the market. There is a lot of news and huge deal of uncertainty, and markets are naturally reacting on these circumstances. But, I strongly believe that UK government will make efforts to keep currency stable

It really seems that there is some relaxation on eurgbp recently, but it seems like not for long. Currency pair is testing resistance at 0.866 again. But it looks like there is not enough strength to break it. Probably some new political news are awaited

Back