Brighter Trade New brand of / Plus Option / Green Fields Capital GFC Investments / Trade Financial

I had contact with two account managers. Lena Romanov and Victor Bluum at Greenfields Capital. Lena Romanov told me that I could use the money on my account as I wanted, which is normal when you make an investment for trading, I could make 3 withdrawals of altogether 5000 USD and than it was finnished. Now they say that my account is only bonus and I cannot use them. I lost 15000 USD, When I speak to them they say that it is normal to loose and win money when you are trading. When I blame them for the trading I have done, because I only press the button and dont trade myself, they dont listen only say that I insulting them. I Will keep on chatting to them but I Hope we can find a way to get these criminals from Eastern Europe behind bars.

I had contact with two account managers. Lena Romanov and Victor Bluum at Greenfields Capital. Lena Romanov told me that I could use the money on my account as I wanted, which is normal when you make an investment for trading, I could make 3 withdrawals of altogether 5000 USD and than it was finnished. Now they say that my account is only bonus and I cannot use them. I lost 15000 USD, When I speak to them they say that it is normal to loose and win money when you are trading. When I blame them for the trading I have done, because I only press the button and dont trade myself, they dont listen only say that I insulting them. I Will keep on chatting to them but I Hope we can find a way to get these criminals from Eastern Europe behind bars.
Hello Stig, your acc manager name was LENA ROMANOV yes? Very interesting ...

Yes that is correct, thats one of the last ”accountmanagers ” I spoke to at Greenfields Capital

I was scammed by Victor Bloom as well, and by Lena Romanov and by her "director", mrs. Melanie Evans, "senior account manager".

Back