Brighter Trade New brand of / Plus Option / Green Fields Capital GFC Investments / Trade Financial

jr897

Highly Suspicious Person
Hi Everyone,

I want everyone to know that Brighter Trade (brightertrade.com) is a new brand of Plus Option (plusoption.com), Greenfields Capital (greenfieldcapital.com / gfcinvestment.com), Trade Financial (tradefinancial.com / tradefinancial.com.au / tradefinancial.com.nz)

They are all part of the same scam, I will continue to investigate, if anyone has any new information, please let me know.

We need to go after the real owners and make sure that everyone knows these brands are related.

Hi Everyone,

I want everyone to know that Brighter Trade (brightertrade.com) is a new brand of Plus Option (plusoption.com), Greenfields Capital (greenfieldcapital.com / gfcinvestment.com), Trade Financial (tradefinancial.com / tradefinancial.com.au / tradefinancial.com.nz)

They are all part of the same scam, I will continue to investigate, if anyone has any new information, please let me know.

We need to go after the real owners and make sure that everyone knows these brands are related.

Hello jr897
How do you know that? are you sure about that??
please check your inbox at the website ??
THANK YOU!

Hello jr897
How do you know that? are you sure about that??
please check your inbox at the website ??
THANK YOU!

I'm sure you were also scammed by this trio - Which one got you? What happened?

What happened to you?

I'm was hit when I was really low... they even had me open up team viewer and takes loans against my mortgage!?! I can't believe the BrighterTrade gang :-(

See these screenshots of the chats, they were talking about their other brands on the Chat for Brighter Trade. Full screenshots are available on the facebook group
brighter trade capture4.PNG Capture of BT chat.PNG

Back