• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BrillForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
FPA Members,
Those of you who know me, know one thing . . . I am about honesty in the Forex environment.
There are some serious issues regarding BrillForex that are undergoing serious investigation as of yesterday, and which strongly suggest you should wait for further guidance before purchasing this seemingly magical EA.
FPA Leadership is Investigating at my request.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
Integral Capital Management, LLC.
NFA ID#: 0464982
UPDATE: 11/28/2013
Specific demands for documentation, an explanation of the very credible evidence of fraud I have uncovered, and an evaluation copy of the EA for verification of forward testing have been ignored, after an initial denial was received.
A planned BrillForex forward test on FPA is now suspended pending the outcome of an FPA investigation.
48 hours have now passed with no further communication received from this vendor after imposing a 24 hour deadline for establishing a proper channel of communication.
One last request for compliance is now forward to the vendor, before a full blown fraud allegation and Scam Alert will be opened.
My recommendation to members is to stay far away until further notice.
If you purchased, I suggest you notify your financial intermediary of a potential fraud, and block further withdrawals by this vendor from your account or credit card.
You may reference me directly if needed; I am an open book.
Stay tuned for more information.
Anthony
UPDATE 11/29/2013,
Last chance email to vendor has been ignored.
Stay tuned.
AI

Last edited:
FPA Members,
Those of you who know me, know one thing . . . I am about honesty in the Forex environment.
There are some serious issues regarding BrillForex that are undergoing serious investigation as of yesterday, and which strongly suggest you should wait for further guidance before purchasing this seemingly magical EA.
FPA Leadership is Investigating at my request.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
Integral Capital Management, LLC.
NFA ID#: 0464982
UPDATE: 11/28/2013
Specific demands for documentation, an explanation of the very credible evidence of fraud I have uncovered, and an evaluation copy of the EA for verification of forward testing have been ignored, after an initial denial was received.
A planned BrillForex forward test on FPA is now suspended pending the outcome of an FPA investigation.
48 hours have now passed with no further communication received from this vendor after imposing a 24 hour deadline for establishing a proper channel of communication.
One last request for compliance is now forward to the vendor, before a full blown fraud allegation and Scam Alert will be opened.
My recommendation to members is to stay far away until further notice.
If you purchased, I suggest you notify your financial intermediary of a potential fraud, and block further withdrawals by this vendor from your account or credit card.
You may reference me directly if needed; I am an open book.
Stay tuned for more information.
Anthony
UPDATE 11/29/2013,
Last chance email to vendor has been ignored.
Stay tuned.
AI

Dear Sirs,
Our all members of Brillforex team are quite generous and have sound integrity. Brillforex Robot has been made seriously that makes seldom loss; most of time it makes profit. Most of time it becomes Magical EA getting Magical trades of Profit.
In Brillforex EA we have used 10 indicators with some trading strategy that supply signals to open a position.

Thanks.
BrillForex team
support@brillforex.com
Best Forex Robot| Best EA| Expert Advisor| Currency Trader| Forex Review| Top Forex Robot| Money Bot

Last edited:
Fraud Report

NO SUBSTANTIVE REPLIES HAVE BEEN RECEIVED FROM THE VENDOR.
FinFX has completely denied the validity of ALL those accounts published on the BrillForex website using the FinFx Oy name.
THERE IS NO VALIDITY TO ANY ACCOUNT TRACK RECORD CLAIMED BY BRILLFOREX ON THEIR WEBSITE.
THIS IS A COMPLETE AND UTTER FRAUD, THE PERPETRATORS OF WHICH ARE KNOWN TO THE FPA LEADERSHIP AS REPEAT OFFENDERS.
PREVIOUS INCARNATIONS:FXVOODOO.COM & FXZOMBI.COM.
A SCAM ALERT IS SOON TO BE OPENED.
AI

<B><COLOR;RED>UPDATE: BRILL HAS PULLED DOWN THE FRAUDULENT FINFX DETAILED STATEMENTS FROM THEIR WEBSITE.</COLOR;RED>
I HAVE POSTED SCREENSHOTS OF THEM HERE FOR THE RECORD. ORIGINALS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
NEXT WEEK I WILL QUERIE THE ONE REMAINING BROKER, FXPRO AS TO THE VALIDITY OF THEIR POSTED ACCOUNT WITH THEM</B>

Attachments

• BrillForex Website1.jpg
    BrillForex Website1.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 16
  • BrillForex Website2.JPG
    BrillForex Website2.JPG
    199.7 KB · Views: 6
  • BrillForex Website3.jpg
    BrillForex Website3.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 7
  • BrillForex Mt4i Failure to Update.jpg
    BrillForex Mt4i Failure to Update.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 6
  • BrillForex Mt4i Failure to Update2.jpg
    BrillForex Mt4i Failure to Update2.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
FPA has today terminated and removed the previously published BrillForexEA Test, due to proof of fraud.
Any victims should immediately contact your payor and request a reversal of charges, and also file an FPA Scam Alert if you have been victimized.
Anthony Ingrassia

Today I have received a reply from compliance@fxpro.com unequivocally stating they have no relationship with BrillForex and their website posted FX PRO Detailed Statement is Doctored.
I am giving Brill 48 hours to respond before notifying PayPal and posting the full email response here. FPA Leadership has been notified.
AI

Back