British Columbia is a crappy place to live

BC Securities is a pain in the butt, they are nothing more than a mafia shakedown, most of the big players don't bother paying the $800+ a year for BC residents to be allowed to trade with them.
So BC securities has a bunch of rip off forex brokers that were willing to pay, but have huge spreads, lots of slippage, and not very honest most of the time, but because they were willing to pay the fee, they are ok in BC securities eyes.
There are lots of brokers that will let BC residents register, I've been to a few with no problems.
I think they just don't care about the securities commission.

BC Securities is a pain in the butt, they are nothing more than a mafia shakedown, most of the big players don't bother paying the $800+ a year for BC residents to be allowed to trade with them.
So BC securities has a bunch of rip off forex brokers that were willing to pay, but have huge spreads, lots of slippage, and not very honest most of the time, but because they were willing to pay the fee, they are ok in BC securities eyes.
There are lots of brokers that will let BC residents register, I've been to a few with no problems.
I think they just don't care about the securities commission.

Any that you or anyone else could suggest? Looking for a MT4 broker.

There is a new FREE trading seminar in Vancouver where you can learn to trade FX & CFD in an online account

Seminar topics include:

Technical indicators and chart analysis
Optimal trade setups in break-out patterns
Risk management in a margin account
Advantages of trading with a registered broker

and much more!

3 Hours 5:30 PM @ Broadway & Oak and North Van
For more information and to register visit:

www.tradingseminar.ca

Back