1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Columbia Mobile Lottery

Discussion in 'Non-Forex Scam Alerts' started by Lappies Labuschagne, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Lappies Labuschagne

caontario@bigmir.net
    hsbcbk.lonforexunit@mail.com
    This is just a phew of the e-mail adresses i did get in a weeks time, they even called me.
    Asking for banking details,name,contact details,phone numbers and how they must deposit the money into your account.
    Is there a way to post all the e-mails they did send me on this web pages.
    Can any one help me please that we can stop this people.
    It would be much aprecciated.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Let me guess. They say you won a lottery that you never entered. They just need banking and other details. Once you give that, there will be some fees, taxes, and AML certificates.

Don't fall for this. It's another variety of advanced fee fraud. If you pay anything, there will always be one more little fee before your big payout arrives. Then there will be another and another. Each one will be the last one, until you send it, then there will be more.

Report all the emails as spams. Send copies to whatever agency in British Columbia deals with online fraud. I'm sure they won't appreciate the misuse of the province's name.

3. Manu

Manu Recruit

Nigerian Scam

This is called the Nigerian Scam and their intentions are to steal you indentity and make credit cards in your name, transfer the funds in your bank account once you have given them the bank details,
    they come in many shapes,
    You have won a lottery
    Your email won a lotter from Microsoft or such corporations
    I am the son/daugheter of a rich diamond/coco merchant and he left me with huge box of $ and I want to invest in your country help.
    I am from so and so Company, I want you to act as my collection agent, collect the money due to me and bank transfer to us on a commission baisis.

It goes on like this, they will come up with many great ideas so convinsingly.
    Do only what you are aware and sure of. Do not listen or hear read or talk even about anything other than what you get from know sources.

LIVE THIS LIFE THROUGH NARROW AND STRAIGHT.
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL