• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Brocompany.com (Broco)

General discussions of a financial company
anyone trading live with this broker?
err.gif

I was a GCI client. I felt that they were a bunch of crooks, because their spreads and slippage was not always as advertised. I decided that I needed to look for a new broker.

A friend of mind pointed me to Forex Pease Army and so my journey started to find a new broker. My wife and I made a short list (Seeing that she is a trader as well) and we started to talk and gather info on our short list. We got to a top 5 brokers, based on reviews here.

From this point on it seemed that whatever we asked for, no matter how big or small, Broco had the answers, was friendly, efficient and up for the task. So we opened our demo accounts and started to test. Up till now all seems OK.

So, now my wife decided it was time to open her live account. Suddenly it seems that Broco steps up a gear. My wife completed her application, send through her documentation and she gets assigned a personal broker. WOW! He takes her through the process and it just seems too good to be true... (GCI Trading, please take note of this.....)

So now comes funding time. Usually with GCI trading it too half a day to 24 hours to have the account funded. Not with Broco. We logged onto the account page, picked our funding method and added the funds and less than 5 minutes later my wife was up and running with her funds in the trading account. Once again I was looking at this in amazement.

I opened my account today. From start to finish Account was opened and funded and busy trading in less than 2 hours.

It seems as if their execution time (Less than 10ms) is very fast. They using a server/ feed in San Fransisco.

Another broker

Thank you for sharing your experience. Though this thread is dedicated to another broker.

Broco Group of Companies is offering a new rewards' plan for its partners. The new terms encourages partners to work actively with their clients, providing more opportunities and possibilities.

Firstly; the affiliate Broco program has become multi-layered.

Now all Broco partners may involve not only new Company Clients, but also other partners and their own clients and for this service Broco's partners will receive a reward which is a percentage from the earnings of the new clientele.

Secondly; it is profitable for partners to encourage their clients to trade regularly and actively, due to the fact that the conditions on receiving partnership commission change. Previously the Partner used to get a fixed 8USD for every client's trade on Forex, now 8 USD is just a minimum reward for 1 lot, as there is a flexible commission scale for all the instruments from 8 to 100USD depending on the instrument traded by the client.

Partners may also receive up to 70% of the Company's commission from client's trades on futures contracts depending, on the instrument traded by the client.

Thirdly; the reward scale is progressive: the more lots the client trades, the higher the Partner's reward! Limits on the trades — 500, 1000, 2500, 5000 lots. Each step add 10% to the commission from futures trades, and 10 — 20% is added to the commission on traded Forex Instruments.

Bonus from "Broco"

Broco offers you to take part in the campaign that will run only for 6 days

Terms are simple: once you deposit more than 300$, we will add 10% more percent of your deposit to your trading account. This credit is not for withdrawal and will allow you to expand trading opportunities - starting from new instruments for operating on financial markets to prolonging the duration of your trading session.

Enjoy new opportunities! Make the money work for you!

The campaign will be from 26th through 31st of October of 2009 year.

I was a GCI client. I felt that they were a bunch of crooks, because their spreads and slippage was not always as advertised. I decided that I needed to look for a new broker.

A friend of mind pointed me to Forex Pease Army and so my journey started to find a new broker. My wife and I made a short list (Seeing that she is a trader as well) and we started to talk and gather info on our short list. We got to a top 5 brokers, based on reviews here.

From this point on it seemed that whatever we asked for, no matter how big or small, Broco had the answers, was friendly, efficient and up for the task. So we opened our demo accounts and started to test. Up till now all seems OK.

So, now my wife decided it was time to open her live account. Suddenly it seems that Broco steps up a gear. My wife completed her application, send through her documentation and she gets assigned a personal broker. WOW! He takes her through the process and it just seems too good to be true... (GCI Trading, please take note of this.....)

So now comes funding time. Usually with GCI trading it too half a day to 24 hours to have the account funded. Not with Broco. We logged onto the account page, picked our funding method and added the funds and less than 5 minutes later my wife was up and running with her funds in the trading account. Once again I was looking at this in amazement.

I opened my account today. From start to finish Account was opened and funded and busy trading in less than 2 hours.

It seems as if their execution time (Less than 10ms) is very fast. They using a server/ feed in San Fransisco.

Just a quick follow up on this Broker.

I have to say that this is by far the BEST broker that I have dealt with. Amazing Service. I requested my profits for last month be paid to my moneybookers account. Done and completed in less than 12 hours.

AMAZING!

I am most definitely telling all my trading friends to look you guys up.

If you want 5 STAR Service, then use this Broker.

Thank You Broco :)

Broker to choose

Just a quick follow up on this Broker.

I have to say that this is by far the BEST broker that I have dealt with. Amazing Service. I requested my profits for last month be paid to my moneybookers account. Done and completed in less than 12 hours.

AMAZING!

I am most definitely telling all my trading friends to look you guys up.

If you want 5 STAR Service, then use this Broker.

Thank You Broco :)

Thank you for your appreciation.

It gives us incentives to move further!

Best regards

Broco

New Year gifts from Broco

We would like to wish you a great upcoming holiday season, may you be blessed all year long. Here are our gifts

1. Until the 31st of December receive a 10% bonus for your deposits.

2. Get your 100 USD commission back, on the first 10 lots traded in CFDs.

3.Deposit with Webmoney until the 15th of January, with no extra fee charge.

4.Starting from December 11, 2009 untill January 15, 2010, Broco will cover ALL fees for your deposits.

5.Now we allow transfers among Introducing Brokers and their clients!

[/B
]Contact our company to learn details and terms of campaign.

Currency Market Review 1/11/10 - 1/15/10.

Results of the second week are unimpressive for EUR

During the second week of 2010 EUR has lost around 0,3% against the dollar, whereas its decline against JPY comprised 2% and against GBR - 1,4%. The underling reason is resumed discussion of growing budget deficits of several EU member states. Late last week the ECB president Jean Claude Trichet underscored the necessity to restrain budget deficits build up. Apart from that Trichet noted, that countries in perils should not expect any special attitude from the Central Bank. German chancellor Angela Merkel added to the pain by saying, that financial difficulties of countries like Greece endanger the stance of the EU as a whole. Greece is not the only country in the Union struggling with budget problems. Spain, Portugal and Ireland have similar problems. In December European Commission did already concede, that about one half of the 16 Euro Zone members can turn insolvent in 2010.
Results and Current Situation
Macroeconomic statistics of ECB released in the first and second trading weeks does not so far induce optimism. EU trade surplus shrank to EUR 4.8 bn. in November from 6,6 bn. in October. On top of that, export sales have been declining for two months. In November export has fallen 0.4% against the preceding month, in October this indicator declined by 0.1%. Experts point out to EUR strengthening as a factor behind falling exports, as it makes European goods more expensive on foreign markets. This data proved Trechet's opinion that strong EUR plays against the European economy and strong dollar is an important prerequisite for its health.
Technical picture in the period ending January 15 was also not particularly helpful. EUR decline continued not only against JPY and GBP, but also against AUD, CAD and NZD, currencies dependant on raw materials export. This dynamics was inevitably reflected by the oil market, which sank below $80 a barrel by the end of the week. Brent oil futures have closed in the $77 area Friday, January 15. American Stock market also finished lower with Dow Jones Index closing at 1061, after losing almost 100 points on Friday.

Expectations, Prognosis

2009 company statements of American corporations and banks is scheduled for the week starting January 18. Apart from that, market participants are watching possible JPY strengthening, which would serve as a catalyst for EUR, GBP and raw-materials currencies' decline. One should also mind that by the end of last week EUR and other currencies cross-courses against JPY have already started to weaken, which was reflected in slowing down of currencies market growth against USD.

Major currency pairs range:

EUR/USD – 1.4150-1.4350, potential decline
GBP/USD – 1.5969-1.6231, potential decline
USD/CHF – 1.0212-1.0369, potential growth
USD/JPY – 0.8950-0.9112, potential decline
AUD/USD – 0.9112-0.9288, potential decline
USD/CAD – 1.0231-1.0550, potential growth
Brent – 76.12-77.88 , potential decline

How did currency perform the last week? Our report

EUR – growing potential waning

In the first three weeks of the year the single currency lost 1.2% against USD. EUR/USD decline is a consequence of US market weakness, which is a leading indicator of the economic recovery pace. World markets remained pessimistic in the third week of the current year. Asian markets are falling for over ten days, oil and metal prices go down. Company reports of many firms and banks for the fourth quarter of 2009 does not inspire market participants either.
Results and Current Situation
Technical picture of EUR trading in the last quarter of 2009 showed that market participants were not ready to buy EUR above1.47-1.48 area. As a result, the fourth quarter trend signaled January EUR/USD decline towards 1.4150-1.4250 area. Following the results of the last year we see, that buying of currencies dependant on raw materials export has brought AUD/USD and NZD/USD to the levels, above which growth could not be objectively justified . Last week AUD/USD could not break through the 0.92-0.93 area, which would open way towards 0.95 level, the market sank till 0.90 instead. NZD/USD has not passed 0.72-0.73 area and finished the week below 0.71 near 0.70.
In the end of the year GBP/USD had support of GBP buying for EUR, which was reflected in the EUR/GBP trend Nevertheless, last week EUR/GBP could not get hold above 1.62-1.63, this would propel the market toward the 1.65. The market closed at 1.61 USD/CAD has not fallen relative of the1.0300 level, which would signal further way down to 1.0200 and 1.0150. The market has grown above 1.0550 on oil market decline.
Still the tendency of major currencies decline had more to do with JPY appreciation, rather than with USD growth. The 1 quarter of the year is a traditional repatriation period of for the JPY. JPY has growth against all currencies in the market. For the week USD/JPY has fallen from 0.91 below 0.90, EUR/JPY sank from 130.50 till 127.00, and GBP/JPY from 147.60 below 145.00. AUD/JPY, NZD/JPY, and CAD/JPY also lowered.

Expectations, Prognosis

In the January 25-29 period currency market will remain pressured through JPY strengthening and doubts concerning EUR growth. Corporate reports will continue to play the role of an expectations factor on the market. In the beginning of the new trading week we can see some potential for EUR/USD recovery, still in second half of the week further decline is most probable.

Major currency pairs range:

EUR/USD – 1.3850-1.4188 potential decline
GBP/USD – 1.5888-1.6231 potential decline
USD/CHF – 1.0331-1.0688 potential decline
USD/JPY – 0.8831-0.9188 potential decline
AUD/USD – 0.8831-0.9131 potential decline
USD/CAD – 1.0450-1.0731 potential decline
Brent – 69.88-73.88, potential decline

Broco Group chief analyst Vladislav Gurov

Back