• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Brocompany.com (Broco)

General discussions of a financial company
Respond

All circumstances are now being investigated.

We want to underline that the situation only concerns Laser platform and does not affect your trading with other platforms.

As you know, SEC of the USA is not in favour of locking positions. Our account accumulates accounta of different clients in Genesis and directs to the market accumulated trade. Thus differently directed trades might look suspicious.

Soon we can introduce you more details. Now our lawyers are preparing the package.

We have this account in Genesis since 2008 and no one client had not filed a complaint for illegal asseccing their account since that time. All in all I can assure you that Broco would never sacrifice our long-term prospects for the sake of getting some 200 000.

As you know, these proceedings are quite regular in SEC and in our situation we have all foundations to get a successful outcome.

BTW-these "allegations" are squarely directed at BroCo's President - Valery Maltsev - and maybe others from within this company. Natalie- as BroCo's forum rep, you have been placed in horrible position- I feel for you personally, having no other choice but to defend your paycheck. When the US of A - SEC comes knocking on your door- it is VERY serious! If this pans out to be fact- I would be shopping for a new boss? BTW- Natalie's representation of her company(BroCo) has been excellent. She seems a model employee and what ever her boss may or may not have done, has nothing to do with the honest employees who will have to suffer thru these events. Good luck BroCo.

If this pans out to be fact-...

Hey Guys,

Lets just calm down a little. I am a experient trader and a satisfied broco client (can be easily identified by my nick), and for me is obviously that all this situation don´t make any sense. Obviously 200k$ are peanuts in this business, and of course any broker will never ever expose themself for such a basic scheme... Those who usually do that, are usually individual guys, anonymous, that may have little to loose (as their reputation).

Anyway, all that mess could happen with any broker, specially because in the first glance, the money transactioned is always associated to a broker. So SEC will always "see" the broker and who it belongs, as the primary target first.

Anyway, it seems now there is a development in news, as you can see here:

Russia and US working together to shut down stock hacker > Cybercrime > Legal > News > SC Magazine Australia/NZ

and that is a much more likely situation.

I am a trader. I have live accounts on many brokers, including broco, and this one is one of the two best perfomers brokers for my strategy. In spite all of that mess, Broco is just working normally, keep honour the withdrawals and offer nice conditions to trade, so having nothing to report badly about those guys until now.

In fact I am now on holidays (that is why I had the time to write this :) ), so pause my trade for a couple weeks, but I am pretty sure that, as soon as I came back in business, I will increase my business with broco because somehow, even if this is a very unpleasant situation for broco itself and its image, more than ever they offer excelent conditions for deposit... ;)

Just a side note: how we can post links for other sites here? I have tried to post it, but it seems the hyperlink don´t work...

Last edited:
Respond

Thank you for supporting us,

It is very valuable!

Hope that we will improve and extend our services and facilities.

Best regards

N.

Thank you for supporting us,

It is very valuable!

Hope that we will improve and extend our services and facilities.

Best regards

N.

Thanks for checking in Natalie-do you have any news about whats actually going on at BroCo? Your last post was devoid of any details.

Respond

In April a number of hearings will take place.

Until proceedings are finished all accusiations will be on the level of speculations.

All in all I can assure you that Broco would never sacrifice our long-term prospects for the sake of getting some 200 000.

Since you are as you say monitoring this thread, I'll repeat my question here:
For how much exactly would Broco "sacrifice its long-term prospects"? I understand that $200,000 is not enough, so how much is it left for you to collect from naive traders? Are you close to your goal?

Don't miss your chance !

Since you are as you say monitoring this thread, I'll repeat my question here:
For how much exactly would Broco "sacrifice its long-term prospects"? I understand that $200,000 is not enough, so how much is it left for you to collect from naive traders? Are you close to your goal?

Broco sent me an email for SPECIAL OFFERS... (limited time)
Deposit funds for free : Broco is covering the 2% fee for those clients depositing fund through moneybookers.

:eek:oh:

Respond

I confirm that we delivered mails wth the offer for Money Bookers depositing. :)
Dear released, there is no such amount and I wish we could discuss substantial things.

So I am here also to update that we will have hearings on April 13 instead of April 6 -7.

Stay in touch

Update

Hearings in the court will take place on April, 30.

Our lawyers hope that the case might be resolved in a pre-trial mode though.

The main version for now for SEC is that fraudulent actions on accounts were taken by Russian citizens as well as by group of people from the USA having access to accounts.

Untiil the investigation is over, funds of Broco with Genesis will be transferred to a special escrow account with the guaranteed intended use.

Back