Broker BDSWISS scam, They took my money

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

jimmynguyen197

Recruit
It's disappointing when another scam broker comes from Switzerland, bdswiss.com. They haven't paid me for 2 weeks already.

1. I come from Vietnam, They took me over $ 10,000 without return, without any email sent to me, they were very quiet. (I have photos proof they do not let me withdraw money)

2. Their forex market manager Mr.Kang has been accused of brokers such as Exness.com, Anzanocapital.com ... to denounce customers and be fired from the company, I know and send Notify them about him from 10/2019.
But bdswiss still deliberately used him as a manager in Vietnam until 3/2020 to continue to cheat investors, so they could see they wanted to cheat in the first place.
In addition, they also organized to play PnL with IB partners, how the customers burned and lost their accounts as quickly-as much as possible, the account customers were very excited.
Link to manage them:
a. https://anzocapital.com/en-en/announcements/official-release-from-anzo-capital-belize
b. https://traderviet.com/threads/will...san-nua-phat-hanh-thong-cao-chinh-thuc.33122/
c. https://traderviet.com/threads/will...san-nua-phat-hanh-thong-cao-chinh-thuc.33122/

3. They have a RAW account that pays with a Visa card, but pay attention, even when you cancel and close the MT4 account, there are unexpected payments sent to you every night to your Visa card. You from Bdswiss, be careful of it.

It's disappointing when another scam broker comes from Switzerland, bdswiss.com. They haven't paid me for 2 weeks already.

BDSwiss is NOT from Switzerland and are not regulated by Swiss FINMA. Please watch this expose on companies who use tactics like putting a country's name / flag / logo into their name to gain trust.

1. I come from Vietnam, They took me over $ 10,000 without return, without any email sent to me, they were very quiet. (I have photos proof they do not let me withdraw money)

1) How much was deposited?
How much was profit/loss?
What dates for each transaction?

Can you post an account history statement showing all of these? Here is how to do this: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

2) Write a review of your experience: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9876/www.bdswiss.com

3) after 96 hours, you can invite @BDSwiss formally to this thread if they have not responded positively: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

3. They have a RAW account that pays with a Visa card, but pay attention, even when you cancel and close the MT4 account, there are unexpected payments sent to you every night to your Visa card. You from Bdswiss, be careful of it.

4) Have you cancelled these cards yet?
Do you have proof of the extra charges that came from BDswiss?
Have you attempted to do a chargeback for these error charges?

5) any other relevant, direct evidence like screenshot, screen video of any communications or records of your activity or BDswiss activity should be gathered immediately and attached here.

If it is too large of a file, use google drive, iCloud, dropbox, etc.
-------

6) If after the next 1-2 weeks or so if BDswiss does not respond positively, the next steps may be to complain to their regulators.

Last edited:
Nhà môi giới này sẽ giải quyết nó cho tôi, tôi sẽ xóa và đóng Chủ đề này tại đây.
Cảm ơn 4evermaat và FPA

Nhà môi giới này sẽ giải quyết nó cho tôi, tôi sẽ xóa và đóng Chủ đề này tại đây.
Cảm ơn 4evermaat và FPA
This broker will resolve it for me, I will delete and close this Thread here.
Thanks 4evermaat and FPA

That was fast.....

Can you elaborate on the resolution terms of your case?
Can you advise that you have received 100% of your claim?

You receive 100% of the settlement the money to your Neteller or bank account?

Please advise here. And I also responded to the PM.

---------------------------------

FYI, FPA has zero tolerance policy on blackmail.

Vâng tôi hiểu. Trong một cuộc trò chuyện trên skype tôi đã nói chuyện với họ, họ nói rằng họ đã báo cáo với ông chủ, họ nói họ sẽ trả tiền vào ngày 15 tháng 3, tôi nghĩ điều đó tốt, họ muốn hợp tác. Tôi hiện không nhận được bất cứ điều gì cho đến ngày 15.3
Không có gì mới tôi sẽ nói với bạn.

Cảm ơn

Vâng tôi hiểu. Trong một cuộc trò chuyện trên skype tôi đã nói chuyện với họ, họ nói rằng họ đã báo cáo với ông chủ, họ nói họ sẽ trả tiền vào ngày 15 tháng 3, tôi nghĩ điều đó tốt, họ muốn hợp tác. Tôi hiện không nhận được bất cứ điều gì cho đến ngày 15.3

Cảm ơn
Yes, I understand. In a skype conversation I spoke to them, they said they reported to the boss, they said they would pay on March 15, I thought it was good, they wanted to cooperate. I currently do not receive anything until March 15
Nothing new I will tell you.

Thanks

ok. keep us updated.

Cảm ơn
Make sure to update us when you got your funds.

2. Their forex market manager Mr.Kang has been accused of brokers such as Exness.com, Anzanocapital.com ... to denounce customers and be fired from the company, I know and send Notify them about him from 10/2019.
But bdswiss still deliberately used him as a manager in Vietnam until 3/2020 to continue to cheat investors, so they could see they wanted to cheat in the first place.
In addition, they also organized to play PnL with IB partners, how the customers burned and lost their accounts as quickly-as much as possible, the account customers were very excited.
Link to manage them:
a. https://anzocapital.com/en-en/announcements/official-release-from-anzo-capital-belize
b. https://traderviet.com/threads/will...san-nua-phat-hanh-thong-cao-chinh-thuc.33122/
c. https://traderviet.com/threads/will...san-nua-phat-hanh-thong-cao-chinh-thuc.33122/

Brokers, you need to watch out for these scam, bonus & affiliate cheaters!!!
There are individuals/group that cheated so many Brokers out there in the form of bonus/affiliate program or simply black-mailing Brokers and force them to pay out. If you are a Broker, or representative of a Broker, you need to read this and protect yourself and your company from these people/scammers.

If you are a Broker or working for a Broker, you need to watch out for this couple, here are their detail and HOW they cheat Broker, or even black-mailing and forcing you to pay out!!

Name: Nguyen The Do (Nguyễn Thế Độ)
D.O.B: 19/07/1982
Email: thedo19782@gmail.com or jimmy_nguyen197@gmail.com
Address: So 10, Ngo 2, Hoa Lu, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi, Vietnam
Mobile: 0902 868 668

Name: Nguyen Thi Thu Trang (Nguyễn Thị Thu Trang)
D.O.B: 21/10/1987
Email: thutrangncc@gmail.com
Address: So 10, Ngo 2, Hoa Lu, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi, Vietnam
Mobile: 0902 197 791
How they cheated Brokers in Vietnam:
They contacted many Brokers are pretend that they are top IB/Affiliate in Vietnam, and promise to bring clients to the Broker, but Broker needs to pay the couple (often in the form of Affiliate scheme). Usually, Broker will pay up to $600 for each client the couple bring (known as CPA – amount depending on countries/regions). After having tricked the Broker into this deal, they will borrow friends, family IDs to open accounts, sometimes they pay students little money so they can use their IDs, to open trading account, after that, they would put some money in, pretend to trade a little bit (mostly hedging so they don’t lose money), this will satisfy the requirement of the CPA/Affiliate deal, and the Broker have to them. This is one of many tricks that this couple used, sometimes, when Broker found out they were cheating, and refuse to pay, the couple will threaten to post bad things about Broker, forcing them to pay. Some Broker choose to pay in exchange for their silence, some Broker refused to pay, and this is when this couple will post FALSE/FAKE story about the Broker.
This couple had cheated many Brokers that are operating in Vietnam, the recent victim of these couple is BDSwiss, a very good company and trusted by many traders around the world, BDSwiss had paid out to this couple almost $50,000 before realising they were cheated.
Don’t be a victim, protect yourself and your company, if you know any cheaters, please share it so we can all avoid them! Together we can make trading more safe and profitable for everyone, Brokers and Traders, remember we cannot exist without each other!

Jimmynguyen197, the owner of this post is a scammer, He and his wife are well known in many trading groups as Bonus cheaters and blackmail Brokers for money. His real name is Nguyen The Do, his email address is jimmy_nguyen197@gmail.com or thedo19782@gmail.com - Him and his wife tried to cheat our Company but we knew his tricks so it didnt work. He then posted about our company, same as what he did to BDSwiss now, with no information or evidence. When we asked him to provide information about his claim, he couldnot provide and he just delete his post and move on to the next Broker. Please watch out for this cheating couple!

@jimmynguyen197 can you provide an update on whether or not BDSwiss paid you?

Also respond to @traderviet and @nmlnml 's claims

They contacted many Brokers are pretend that they are top IB/Affiliate in Vietnam, and promise to bring clients to the Broker, but Broker needs to pay the couple (often in the form of Affiliate scheme). Usually, Broker will pay up to $600 for each client the couple bring (known as CPA – amount depending on countries/regions). After having tricked the Broker into this deal, they will borrow friends, family IDs to open accounts, sometimes they pay students little money so they can use their IDs, to open trading account, after that, they would put some money in, pretend to trade a little bit (mostly hedging so they don’t lose money), this will satisfy the requirement of the CPA/Affiliate deal, and the Broker have to them.

It usually takes quite a bit of these people to even pull this off successfully.

But even if what you said about using family members and friends as referrals is 100% true, how is this a scam? The terms of the CPA could easily just exclude certain individuals from qualifying. Or increase the minimum volume required to trade. The broker is supposed to have all of that prepared at the time they make a CPA or any affiliate deal with the client.

This couple had cheated many Brokers that are operating in Vietnam, the recent victim of these couple is BDSwiss, a very good company and trusted by many traders around the world, BDSwiss had paid out to this couple almost $50,000 before realising they were cheated.
Don’t be a victim, protect yourself and your company, if you know any cheaters, please share it so we can all avoid them! Together we can make trading more safe and profitable for everyone, Brokers and Traders, remember we cannot exist without each other!

Can you please identify who you are and what broker you work for?

Also, you may open a separate scam alert case and submit some evidence to back up your claims.

Him and his wife tried to cheat our Company but we knew his tricks so it didnt work. He then posted about our company, same as what he did to BDSwiss now, with no information or evidence. When we asked him to provide information about his claim, he couldnot provide and he just delete his post and move on to the next Broker. Please watch out for this cheating couple!

Can you elaborate on what these tricks were? Or even better is you may open a separate scam alert case and submit some evidence to back up your claims.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Back