Broker caught stealing $50 million client funds

ASSASSINFX

Recruit
This video was taken in Johannesburg South Africa, when a man tried to fly back to USA with Forex Trading funds that belong to clients. They all lost money.

Look at this dishonored idiot dummy running away with people's money.

Lay this ***** down brother!

I think that it is good to share these information and cases with forum members. In this way we can all stay informed about scammers on this market, but it also raises the importance of dealing only with legitimate brokers. Keep your money safe

Scammers are every where. If a client invested a lot of amount any scam broker can hot this target to steal their money by means. Here we are to share info all about brokers so that others can remain carfulto invest with scam brokers who are causing to make this business controversial , they are responsible when people not beleive forex is a real business.

This video was taken in Johannesburg South Africa, when a man tried to fly back to USA with Forex Trading funds that belong to clients. They all lost money.

I wonder what was the name of this broker and where was it regulated? Reliable regulators like FCA and CySec won't simply let the scam grow to this scale!

That is the problem of 3rd world countries mentalities, just make some serious cash and fast and run away with it. Nobody thinking long-term, however maybe long-term of that broker was to fly in USA with that money and that's the plan itself LOL

What's the outcome of this situation?

Who is the broker?

Who is the guy?

These things need to be answered to protect future clients!

I am all ears to listen how it all have been resolved, dudes are very upset on that video really. So what to do really in cases like that ? I bet you really do not need to do anything like that with somebody you don't know cause it will end only in bad way, no other way around that;)

Back