• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Compare tiomarkets.com and tiomarkets.uk is same?

Compare 2 or more companies

anmolarora

Recruit
I want to know is tiomarkets.com and tiomarkets.uk is same broker or two different brokers. Because there is no detail of tiomarkets.com

..Because there is no detail of tiomarkets.com

company offering forex, gold, financial trading product require to obtain license from financial regulator, the license can be cross check with financial authority website. if broker company operate without verifiable license number, most likely it is fake trading, and your trade doesnt pass to the real market exchange. the money is gone for good as soon as you send the deposit

www.tiomarkets.uk is legit
FCA license : 488900

I want to know is tiomarkets.com and tiomarkets.uk is same broker or two different brokers. Because there is no detail of tiomarkets.com
They are the same you can check site details. As you have open this thread in scam folder, I would like to ask you. Did you face any issue with them?

The correct answer is that the .co.uk and .com are closely related, but there are some differences.

Go to the .com address from outside the UK (maybe even the EU) and you will find that TIO is registered with the SVG FSA, which does not regulate forex.

Before opening an account, make SURE you know if your account will be regulated by he UK FCA or the SVG FSA. If you have a problem with the broker in the future, the UK might do something about it. SVG won't.

Back