BROKER EIGHTCAP SCAM

H Van Chinh

Recruit
My name is Hoang Van Chinh and I have opened an account in EightCap account: Mt4 401176

Currently my account has the following issues:

1 Eightcap locked my trading account

2 Eightcap blatantly minus my trading profit, I deposited 2000 and the profit transaction won $ 2897. The total amount in my account is $ 4879.

3 Eightcap has deleted my transaction history. delete a profitable deal

4 Eightcap does not allow me to withdraw money and confine my money

I asked Eightcap to return me the money for $ 4879, if it is not resolved I will sue to the competent authorities such asic, vanuatua, afca and post all the evidence on the forex forums, Domestic and foreign social networks

Attachments

• Hoang Van Chinh History.JPG
    Hoang Van Chinh History.JPG
    178.9 KB · Views: 6
  • after.JPG
    after.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 6
  • before.JPG
    before.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 5
  • no.JPG
    no.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Hoang Van Chinh _ Eightcap Nap Tien.JPG
    Hoang Van Chinh _ Eightcap Nap Tien.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Hoang Van Chinh MT4.PNG
    Hoang Van Chinh MT4.PNG
    103.2 KB · Views: 5
  • report hoang van chinh.JPG
    report hoang van chinh.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 5
My name is Hoang Van Chinh and I have opened an account in EightCap account: Mt4 401176

Currently my account has the following issues:

1 Eightcap locked my trading account

2 Eightcap blatantly minus my trading profit, I deposited 2000 and the profit transaction won $ 2897. The total amount in my account is $ 4879.

3 Eightcap has deleted my transaction history. delete a profitable deal

4 Eightcap does not allow me to withdraw money and confine my money

I asked Eightcap to return me the money for $ 4879, if it is not resolved I will sue to the competent authorities such asic, vanuatua, afca and post all the evidence on the forex forums, Domestic and foreign social networks
Let's start by inviting the company to this thread. To do so, follow the below suggestions..........

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back