• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Broker for trading BTC using CFD

goodmusic

Recruit
Hello,

I would like to know what broker do you recommend for trading BTC using CFD that allow leverages?

With the MT4 Platform?

Thanks for your help

Well, i advice you to check the list of best brokers in your country. I guess leaders have integrated BTC and other crypto for trading..

Well, in my country I can single out only VTB, Roboforex and Amarkets. It's not an advert. Only least of leaders in my country

Be careful. You will statistically lose your account trading BTC with CFDs with Leverage. Think about the massive volatility. Even if you got lucky a few times - a few bad trades...

There are several brokers already by which you can trade cryptocurrency. I don't want to mention company names in this thread as it might be considered promotion... just search for it in the internet.

JAFX is the one that is allowing leverage trading on most crypto currencies. FXOpen and FBS are also providing the crypto trading but they have high spreads. Choose that suits you.

NordFX has insane, like 1000:1 leverage on Crypto.
The risk the brokers and the clients take though when participating in this type of trading though is insane.
It's literally almost flipping a coin and much, much more gambling rather than trading. :)

NordFX has insane, like 1000:1 leverage on Crypto.
The risk the brokers and the clients take though when participating in this type of trading though is insane.
It's literally almost flipping a coin and much, much more gambling rather than trading. :)

Using that leverage for crypto can burn you in just 1 hour because we know that bitcoin can move $1000 in an hour and all other crypto coins follow bitcoin. Stop loss don't trigger generall on such spikes so you have to watch out if account is small.

Back