Broker of Skyfx grabbed ALL MY FUNDS!!!!!

Tell the Cyprus FInancial Ombudsman and Cysec about this new scam.

Also, email SkyFx and ask them if they can send an agreement with a reasonable time frame for paying you all of your money.

The Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (Cysec) of Cyprus is a useless organization, without helping but making fun of traders!

As it is known,
12.02.2016 the Skyfx’s CIF license with authorization number 151/11 has been suspended for a period of 15 (fifteen) days by Cysec!

I contacted with Cysec (especially supervision department of Cysec) several times to ask them what we have to expect till the end of February.

Even if the date 12.02.2106 changed to 31.03.2016, finally they told me to wait till end of April of 2016!

During our contacts, they told me that my case will be examined by skyfx and I have to be patient.

I spoke one time only with Eftyxia Georgiou (the supervisor of supervision department of Cysec) and with Margarita Violari and Antigoni Keramari more times because Eftyxia Georgiou was in meeting or on holidays!

I sent on 05.05.2016 to supervision department of Cysec the following letter:

"Hi, I cannot comunicate with Skyfx because they don't pick up the phones, so I inform supervision department of Cysec that Skyfx not solved my case yet.

Please give me an answer what I have to do!"

Cysec replied at 09.05.2016 the following letter:

"In connection with your e-mail we would like to inform you that the company Trademarker (Cyprus) Ltd examines all complaints but are a lot of in need of investigation and this takes time!"

If skyfx examines all complaints, why isn't replying to my complain or not pick up the phones?

I was waiting 3 months to give me this ridiculous answer? So 3 months now, Cysec not pressed skyfx at all!

But the letter that prove that Cysec is "playing" with us is the letter that they sent to Eftyxia Georgiou in Cypriot languagge inform her about me(!):

"Ευτυχία μου για ενημέρωση σου. Θα μας πελλάνει ο συγκεκριμένος πάλε που τα τηλέφωνα και τα emails."

TRANSLATION:

"Eytyxia we want to nform you that this man (me) will drive us crazy by his phone and by his emails!"

So, Cysec 3 months was playing with me and Cysec doesn't care about my promblem even told me that it will help me to take my money back.

Maybe all these delays help skyfx to earn time….

Attachments

• CYSEC 1.jpg
    CYSEC 1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 3
Keep emailing and calling Cysec. Maybe they need to be driven crazy. While you are at it, file a complaint with the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman. Doing that will cost you 20 Euros, but it's another way to try to put some pressure on Sky.

There also are links from SkyFx to Israel. A friendly complaint with all the facts here won't hurt:

www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

Back