Broker of Skyfx grabbed ALL MY FUNDS!!!!!

George M.

Private
I have a big problem and a very very bad experience with skyfx.com!

A broker FRED MALKOVICH (Freddy Malkovich < m.freddy323@gmail.com>) through his partner John James - even now I do not know how MALCOVICH and James found my telephone numbers and if they are brokers of skyfx. In the name of skyfx and under a lot of pressure they were calling me daily from UK +00442031500201/+00442033189891 to deposit money by my credit card VISA (from 28/04/2015 to 19/06/2015)!

Fred Malcovich was clicking in my account 153241 of skyfx opening new positions by Team Viewer. He grabbed all my funds by opening new aggressive positions even I told him not to do that. So my portofolio from 28/04/2015 to 19/06/2015 became zero when he took the control of my portofolio on 29/05/2015. That happened because when I didn't have any more money to deposit, my account became zero!
I trusted FRED MALCOVICH because he introduced to me as a proffesional manager of portofolios and he used the name of skyfx.com!

P.S. 28/04/2015 I made my first deposit and 29/05/2015 I asked from skyfx that I wished I had withdrawn an amount, but they didn't let me because they told me that I had to turnover all my funds!
From 29/05/2015 to 19/06/2015, Fred Malcovich took the managment of my portofolio so I lost all my funds in 20 days!

My story with more details:

Sky FX phoned me, and asked me to trade with their company. One man/woman (I don't remember his/her name opened my account and I deposited $2890 USD and they deposited $2890. I was told I would get 110% return on my money.
Fred Malcovich has the full control of my account (so he was my account manager - introduce to me as a proffessional broker) and John James was his partner and his broker too. We communicated by phone and the use of Team Viewer, Fred and James phoned just about every day and managed the account. A few trades were opened and they showed a profit. I was asked to deposit another $10000 and I would get $40000 in return plus the bonuses.
I was asked to deposit more money and promised more returns and eventually Fred told me if my account reached a 40% margin level it would close and I would lose all of my money. As time went on I told Fred I did not wish to trade any more as I did not want to risk all of my funds and that I didn't want to take so big risk, but very low risk. Fred encouraged me to trade saying he would operate my account with less risk on a 700 % level instead of 200% and I shouldn't worry about my money, there was no trouble as they had ablolutely the control of my account! Ferd Malcovich and John James were aware that I was unable to deposit it any more money. More trades were opened and the level was about 200% again Fred not keeping his word.
One day my account collapsed and Fred and John tried several times to deposit more money to my account. I replied I had no more money so my account was closed (became zero).

My story with more details:

Sky FX phoned me, and asked me to trade with their company. One man/woman (I don't remember his/her name opened my account and I deposited $2890 USD and they deposited $2890. I was told I would get 110% return on my money.
Fred Malcovich has the full control of my account (so he was my account manager - introduce to me as a proffessional broker) and John James was his partner and his broker too. We communicated by phone and the use of Team Viewer, Fred and James phoned just about every day and managed the account. A few trades were opened and they showed a profit. I was asked to deposit another $10000 and I would get $40000 in return plus the bonuses.
I was asked to deposit more money and promised more returns and eventually Fred told me if my account reached a 40% margin level it would close and I would lose all of my money. As time went on I told Fred I did not wish to trade any more as I did not want to risk all of my funds and that I didn't want to take so big risk, but very low risk. Fred encouraged me to trade saying he would operate my account with less risk on a 700 % level instead of 200% and I shouldn't worry about my money, there was no trouble as they had ablolutely the control of my account! Ferd Malcovich and John James were aware that I was unable to deposit it any more money. More trades were opened and the level was about 200% again Fred not keeping his word.
One day my account collapsed and Fred and John tried several times to deposit more money to my account. I replied I had no more money so my account was closed (became zero).

I propose to make a video where talk about what they are scammers and put it on YouTube!

I deposited money ONLY by my credit card VISA (from 28/04/2015 to 19/06/2015)!

I have all the statements of my account 153241 (skyfx account).

Would you like to uploade my statements here? Can I?

From 29/05/2015 to 10/06/2015 I made 30 deposits as Fred Malcovich asked me in order to keep saving (hi margin level) my account 153241. But never told me that I will lost all my money, even I told him not to open aggresive positions, not to risk my funds, not to become my account zero. He told me: "don't worry", "I know what I am doing", "I am your proffesional account manager/broker" LIES, LIES, LIES!!!!!

Skyfx is a scam and its brokers are scammers, PART 1 !!!!!!!!!!!

On the 17th of Februqry 2016, an employee of skyfx (he was recommended to me as John James, my ex broker/account manager of my portofolio trading account 153241 of skyfx) called me from 001 647 933 8578 (Ontario, Canada ?) number and under pressure tried to make me to accept his offer in order to close my complaint/case!

During our conversation he admitted that skyfx was responible that I lost all my money and I had to accept his offer because skyfx will close in 15 days and skyfx hasn't got a lot of money at its bank to give money back to all complaint clients to cover them!

Please read and look at the "SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT, WAIVER & GENERAL RELEASE" paper sent me to my email from support@skyfx.com on the 18th of February 2016.

The agreement is a SCAM!

On paragraph 2.1. "THE COMPANY’S RIGHTS & OBLIGATIONS" writes:

"2.1. The Company undertakes the obligation to pay a single sum of 13.000 Euro (Thirteen Thousands Euro) (hereinafter referred to as the “Total Settlement Amount”), which shall be transferred into the Client’s trading account within 153241 days after the conclusion and signature of this Agreement, and following the dismissal of the claims procedures and/or Litigation with prejudice in accordance with the procedures set forth below."

153241 was the number of my trading account on skyfx. And the wrote that I will take 13.000 Euro (very small offer of my lost money) in 420 years (153241/365 days per year=420 years)!!!!!

So they believed that because I was under pressure or maybe they hoped that because I don't know very good English, I will sign their agreement!

THIS PAPER PROVE THAT SKYFX IS A SCAM !!!!!!

Attachments

• Agreement page 1 001.jpg
    Agreement page 1 001.jpg
    786.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Agreement page 2 001.jpg
    Agreement page 2 001.jpg
    565.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Agreement page 3 001.jpg
    Agreement page 3 001.jpg
    559.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Agreement page 4 001.jpg
    Agreement page 4 001.jpg