• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Broker Partnerships > Affiliate Programs (CPL & CPA only)

MyForexBrokers

Recruit
Hello FPA

I'm interested in joining FX broker partnerships as a small side project, specifically CPL/CPA affiliate programs, and I'm looking to find reputable/recommended brokers (who offer CPL/CPA affiliate partnerships) - can anybody give me a steer here?

Any assistance in this regard would be much appreciated

Regards

MFB

First, find a broker you think you can trust, open an account, trade with them, and test withdrawals. Then you will know for sure if recommending them is a good thing or if sending people to the broker will damage your own reputation in the process.

What's hilarious and sad was seeing some guy who always posts affiliate links for scammy brokers in the FPA's classifieds complaining that one of the brokers refused to pay his commissions. I thought it was great that he finally got to experience that feeling of being ripped off after he worked so long and hard to promote brokers which rip off their own clients.

Back