Broker Profit Business (Scammers)

Nacu15

Recruit
I wish to denounce, to the broker (PROFIT BUSINESS), Page (profittbusiness.com), with number of whatsapp (+1 705-482-1589) of Canada, since to invest the minimum amount of $ 250, the next day of the investment, they called me daily just to get me more money, the $ 250 investment put her to earn according to capture one and encourage her to put more money, when I try to get my money and profits, ZAZ, they disappeared, they took me out of the WhatsApp list, they don't answer me, and the emails don't answer them, in other words, they're scammers

I wish to denounce, to the broker (PROFIT BUSINESS), Page (profittbusiness.com), with number of whatsapp (+1 705-482-1589) of Canada, since to invest the minimum amount of $ 250, the next day of the investment, they called me daily just to get me more money, the $ 250 investment put her to earn according to capture one and encourage her to put more money, when I try to get my money and profits, ZAZ, they disappeared, they took me out of the WhatsApp list, they don't answer me, and the emails don't answer them, in other words, they're scammers
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Dec 4, 2019 at 11:19 AM

Back