Broker Responds to Police Raid

dont believe it

I was speaking to a representative of Dukascopy tonight. There was a time when a lot of scams put a swiss flag on their website which resulted in the good Swiss name being sullied somewhat. This did cause some problems for good and reputable Swiss companies such as Dukascopy. However the Swiss authorities have been cracking down recently and making a lot of busts to clean up all financial companies in Switzerland.

The days of anyone being able to trust unregulated forex brokers is coming to an end.

Yea right! I got a bridge for sale too. Show me a decent Broker( and prove it ) and I will shut up. Forex is dead as an investment for the single Trader. Its those Brokers(Dukascopy included) that made it that way. Seems many brokers are adopting the "Deposit Only" business model right before they steal your account and go bankrupt. No Forex Broker is good-only less bad.

Acm give false propaganda in many banners in forex forum they say a 0.5 pip in all majors but a single lie !! when you look inside the web they have spread 3 to 8 in major variable and not fixed
so for a swiss company is a cheesee!!!!!! not funy the confusing in the spread .
inside the web they give spreads like 0.00028 on eur$ par so is a complete scamm this web
im disapointed loking for a good broker

Oliver you need to read what they claim, "as low as" is what they state for the 0.5 pip, no mention of "on all majors" anywhere. I opened with them not long ago and their slippage is zero in comparison to my other broker.

Back