Broker review discussions = waste of time the way it is now

We still need the reviews about all this stuff entirely and possibly anyway and we need to get back to maybe more detailed review system where it's possible to update reviews after some time entirely, it will give much more clear picture with that.

I think FPA is the best or probably only system that tries so hard to provide us with unbiased review. When you see a scam broker, you'll know. Only the dumb ones fall victim. Well, if you are too dumb, just pick from the FPA list.

I think FPA is the best or probably only system that tries so hard to provide us with unbiased review. When you see a scam broker, you'll know. Only the dumb ones fall victim. Well, if you are too dumb, just pick from the FPA list.
i think you need to use your own judgement and not look to much at reviews. as we know they can be minipulated.as with any thing test the waters and dont invest intill you are 100% happy

i think you need to use your own judgement and not look to much at reviews. as we know they can be minipulated.as with any thing test the waters and dont invest intill you are 100% happy
Absolutely. Solid advice. :cool:

Back