• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

broker who offer international debit card?

yves

Recruit
HI

i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU KNOW SOME BROKER WICH OFFER INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD FOR WITHDRAW MOMEY

THANK

I suppose it's possible there might be a few, but I've never heard of a broker that does this. I would think the risk of a client miscalculating, accidentally withdrawing too much, and triggering a margin call would discourage brokers from doing this.

IBFX currently offers a debit card, but ONLY TO US CITIZENS. International cards are "coming soon".

There is no danger of accidentally over-drawing the card because the funds would first have to be transferred from your margin account to a "companion account" to avoid this scenario.

Check it out here: https://secure.ibfx.com/Accounts/DebitFaq.aspx

international debit cards

i know only this one angmarkets.com i have their international debit card i can use everywhere in the world. i suppose it is allowed for non us customers as well.

Back