• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Broker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please advice me on which of the broker to open a real account with that will not defraud me.Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Adebola

I see this question a lot. Felix has his favorite, but I think that broker selection is a much more personal decision based around the needs and circumstances of each individual trader.

Guess I'll start working on Pharaoh's Guide to Broker Selection.
:D

In the meantime, read those reviews. When I finish my full list of advice, that's still going to be part of the process, so you might as well get started now.

I see this question a lot. Felix has his favorite, but I think that broker selection is a much more personal decision based around the needs and circumstances of each individual trader.

Guess I'll start working on Pharaoh's Guide to Broker Selection.
:D

In the meantime, read those reviews. When I finish my full list of advice, that's still going to be part of the process, so you might as well get started now.
Hi Pharaoh,

Could you please give some suggest of brokers, that we can sign up for?
I have been scammed by some, so I have to be careful for next!!!!

Hi Pharaoh,

I have trading experience with several Forex brokers and i can say for sure that if you want to do trading with a stable income then always choose a Forex broker that is ECN :D

Thank you for advice EuroTrader.
I will try with BO before trade with forex
All the best!!!

Change all your cash into the smallest denomination banknotes available and burn them to heat your house in the winter. That's a better use for your money than supporting binary options scammers.

Hi Pharaoh,

A few weeks after this thread started back in 2008, I wrote that article about broker selection. It's based on my personal experiences finding a broker to meet my trading needs. Read it and find a forex broker that meets your trading needs.

How to Select a Forex Broker

All understand Pharaoh, very good article!!!!
Thank you alot!!!
I am newbie here, dont know you posted that before!!!

All the best!!!

Hey,
i cant recommend because iv'e traded with only one broker.
But im now trading with VXmarkets and i'm pretty satisfied (so far..)

VxMarkets - no sign of any regulation. Address on contact form is a service which sells virtual addresses.

Binary broker = bucketshop with a high probability of being deposit only.

VxMarkets.com shares the same IP address with OptionsMaker.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back