• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BrokerArbitrage.com

General discussions of a financial company
On FPA its on real account.
Anybody knows about this broker?

Good question. A net search shows up a Deutsche Bank and a review on Deutsche Bank FOREX (which gives a bad report). So, are Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Bank FOREX and deutsche-trading Ltd. related in any way?

well...
here they are connected to the same vendor account, but they also create a demo account using pepperstone.
MT4i - Broker Arbitrage

we still needs a real account connected to common/well known brokers.
but... because this EA requires "bad" brokers to works... it will be hard to found a good broker with a bad price, fast execution, doesn't block you due to arbitrage activity... :)

Good question. A net search shows up a Deutsche Bank and a review on Deutsche Bank FOREX (which gives a bad report). So, are Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Bank FOREX and deutsche-trading Ltd. related in any way?

No, they are not related, the broker uses this name just to comfuse people , to make people thing it is Deutsche bank, but people are not stupid like him.
He is a real scammer, stay away

"juliacohe" and her other forums account "juliacohens" have both been banned.

I don't have time to look into her claims about Broker Arbitrage and the broker the live test is running on. Instead, I'm busy dealing with...

1. Multiple emails from her using different names.

2. Multiple reviews from her using claiming to be from different people in different countries.

3. An email from a non-existent email address (scamm @ forexpeacearmy.com) making claims about how bad Forex Arbitrage is. I don't know how many people she sent it to, but one of them was nice enough to provide me with the message headers. It came from the same IP address (5.61.208.51) Julia has been using to post in the forums and to leave fake reviews from.

If anyone has a real problem with Forex Arbitrage, leave a review and start a new thread in Scam Alerts.

Hello,

I see a big problem here!!!
It is an arbitrage system so it is using 2 brokers!!!!!! Why do we only see 1 statement??? There will be a winning and loosing broker all the time. This person is only showing the broker that has more winning trades!!!! So what if 1 statement is showing so much profits where is the corresponding trades with the other broker showing those trades?? Also most of the trades shown are for 1 or 2 pip profit. So what about spread? slippage? or commision. It does not make sense how it can make profit as i can see it. That's my 5 cents worth!!! I see a scam here!!!!

:mad:

Last edited:
To all traders
Be carefull this EA is pure scam
it is simple like this
it if is realy works with life accounts, why should he sell it
They simply will make a trade copier with monthly fee, then you get trades in your real account in a second
But they know it does not work with real account, so people will not continue with them .
That is why they just sell it, he takes the money, and traders lose their money.
May all scammers go to hill
I do not know why FPA allow those scammers to put their scam product here in this site
I feel their is something wrong with this FPA

Att. FPA administrator
Do you co operate with those scammers ?
I find many cases very clear they are complete scam , you put them here and give them chance to scam traders, Why you do like this ??????

Please reply to this question and do not remove like you do every time.
If you remove it from here , I will publish this on all forex sites
Thnk you

WARNING! This EA - "Broker Arbitrage" is the same as "New Hope EA" and "Western Pips", and it's the same guy / company behind them all.

WARNING! This EA - "Broker Arbitrage" is the same as "New Hope EA" and "Western Pips", and it's the same guy / company behind them all.
Att. FPA administrator
I find many cases very clear they are complete scam , you put them here and give them chance to scam traders, Why you do like this ??????

Att. FPA administrator

Back