BrokerCapital

Armen Yeremyan

Private
In December 2014 I invested a total of $11,450 USD with broker capital, which I made after they called me offering investments with high rate.
I was new and they told me that they will train me how to make the trading. The guy told me where and what to click and the next day my balance was 0.
When I asked them to refund, they told me that the funds are lost in the market and they can't refund.

Gather all possible documentation. Then call your credit card's issuing bank. Explain that the broker was supposed to allow deposits, train you on how to make money, and guide your trading. Then, the next service would have been withdrawal.

Explain that instead, your "training" consisted of telling you what trades to make to wipe out your entire account. Ask if a chargeback based on fraudulent failure to provide the promised services can be used for a chargeback in this case.

I contacted my bank today. I was told that such claims can be submitted withing 90 days from the date of transaction. Thereafter claims are not accepted by payment processing company (VISA in this case). They also told me that the transaction details necessary for submitting a claim are not even available to try submitting.

You may want to contact Visa directly. Your bank not having transaction details sounds very strange.

I did cotact visa directly, although didn't get any reply yet.
But on January 18 I got a surprise call from BrokerCapital as if from a former employee... He was trying to explain that the company doesn't actually exist any more, also he was offering me to compensate 1,500 USD if I agree to sign some sort of agreement that he wanted to send to me. I told him that I won't accept such a small compensation.
Any advise on what's the correct way of handling this situation?

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Ok, I did send them an email.

As far as the live chat, I must say that such thing doesn't exist. Their www.brokercapital.com website gives the following information:
"BrokerCapital customers to be managed by our new licensed broker FX Globe Inter
We are happy to inform you that as of October 26th, 2015, your account with www.brokercapital.com will be managed by ’WWW.FXGLOBE-INTER.COM A new licensed broker to provide better trading experience to it’s customers, full of new and exciting trading tools secure and robust trading platform. Clients current balance will be transferred and available for trading with WWW.FXGLOBE-INTER.COM .In the meantime you are most welcome to approach your personal broker with further details..."

Also while trying to open the mentioned website, it's simply said brings an empty site.

Back