Brokerofficial.com is a scam

eos

Recruit
I will like to alert everyone that Brokerofficial.com is scam broker. I was contacted by David Vic a supposed senior account manager. It was a pressurised sales and fell for it. Deposited 250 euro and later added 750euro before pressurised call to take it up to 5000euro which I did having seen some positive trades. I initiated 2 withdraws which by luck i received that covers my investment and the account stood at 15,000euro. However, having changed my password, initiated withdraw of the profit today, they traded the account to 48.42euro.

PLEASE RUN AWAY FROM THIS BROKER..THEY ARE SCAM.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-02 at 13.32.59.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-02 at 13.32.59.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Screen Shot 2016-06-02 at 13.33.28.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-02 at 13.33.28.png
    188.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Screen Shot 2016-06-02 at 13.50.42.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-02 at 13.50.42.png
    255.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Count yourself lucky to have gotten back your initial deposit.

Go ahead and email a link to this thread to them. Ask them to kindly come to join this thread and explain how your profits were destroyed.

I have emailed them but I did not receive any acknowledgement back from them.

How were those deposits made? Credit card? Something else?

If credit card, call your card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain exactly what happened and ask if a chargeback is possible. Report back here about what they say.

Hi Guys, I have also been trying to get my money out. You are lucky to get your investment back. I invested 1100 GBP and it has grown. I have bee trying to get it out using their withdrawal facility. They declined my withdrawal - no reasons provided. Please can you check out facebook.com/BrokerOfficialFraud/ for more details. Thanks.

Hi Guys, I have also been trying to get my money out. You are lucky to get your investment back. I invested 1100 GBP and it has grown. I have bee trying to get it out using their withdrawal facility. They declined my withdrawal - no reasons provided. Please can you check out facebook.com/BrokerOfficialFraud/ for more details. Thanks.
Open a new thread in scam folder along with all the details of your problem with them instead bumping old thread mate :)

I will like to alert everyone that Brokerofficial.com is scam broker. I was contacted by David Vic a supposed senior account manager. It was a pressurised sales and fell for it. Deposited 250 euro and later added 750euro before pressurised call to take it up to 5000euro which I did having seen some positive trades. I initiated 2 withdraws which by luck i received that covers my investment and the account stood at 15,000euro. However, having changed my password, initiated withdraw of the profit today, they traded the account to 48.42euro.

PLEASE RUN AWAY FROM THIS BROKER..THEY ARE SCAM.
This same David Vic is now working in Coin Purity. Anybody knows about this Broker.

I have a long story with CoinPurity which I want to share with people who has experience with this broker

Back