1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brokers for CFDs and Stock Indices

Discussion in 'Forex Company Comparisons' started by rammer202, Oct 22, 2007.

1. rammer202

rammer202 Recruit

Does anyone have good experience with a broker that does Forex, CFDs and Stock Indices.

I want to trade CFDs and Stock Indices with a 400:1 leverage and also have good trade execution.

I am using GCITrading Mini Forex which also lets you trade 400:1 and the US, Japan and Hong Kong Stock Indices.

Thats what I want on face value. However, I read bad reviews about them and I experience bad executions (long delays in market order execution; requotes) with them. Their execution on market orders for stock indices are not instant; More like a minute later for openning positions and 5 minutes later for closing positions.

2. student

student Recruit

Hello,

We probably are asking a great deal (mini lots, great leverage, instant execution), but it would be great.

Rammer202, Are you still trading stock indices and are you making a profit?

I'd be interested to know, Thanks

3. casual-interest-in-financ

As CFDs are a hot topic, if anyone is looking for further information on Contracts for Difference (CFDs), a website worth checking out is http://123cfd.com - for traders, or anyone who is interested, it covers technical analysis, trading techniques and some other aspects of CFDs such as CFD terminology and trading plans.

Well worth checking out to leverage the available information