• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Compare Brokers for Scalpers? True ECN brokers?

Compare 2 or more companies
Is that licnesed partnership?

Exact licenses needed on both sides of a liquidity provider contract will vary, but I'm reasonably certain that the largest banks in the world don't rush out to provide liquidity to some no-name broker with no regulation and a month old domain name.

A lot of brokers hide behind "LPs are confidential." Oddly, I recall an NFA regulated broker that did mailings to all clients whenever they added an LP along with a press release on their website. So I'm left with several theories about secret LPs:

1. The LP is embarrassed to have a broker that far down the liquidity food chain.
2. The broker doesn't want to admit that its only LP is another broker with a bad reputation.
3. There is no LP, just a hollow claim hidden behind confidentiality.

In any event, unless both the broker and the LP are willing to admit to the relationship, then there's no way to be certain the broker-LP relationship is nothing more than a lie told to gain investor confidence.

All the names you have mentioned are quite good brokers and they are ECN brokers. But if you really want to experience true ECN spreads and no restrictions must try turnkey forex and IC markets. They got quite good LPs and very low spreads and various offers.

Back