Broker's Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross Bourque

Banned multi and spammer for ForexChief
Bonus is always an extra for me. And I must say that what is the most unfortunate fact is: today, many foreign currency exchange traders are trying to select their trading platform only on the basis of imaginary bonus provided by many forex brokers. But a forex trader must be aware of scam brokers as scam issues can have negative impact on our trading results. And to select a broker, a forex trader must be careful and he should try to give concentration on all the important aspects of trading like spread, leverage, trading software or customer care support.

One of the most inopportune facts is: many forex brokers are involving into scamming and thereby many traders are losing money due to the fraudulent activities of scam brokers.

Bonus is always an extra for me. And I must say that what is the most unfortunate fact is: today, many foreign currency exchange traders are trying to select their trading platform only on the basis of imaginary bonus provided by many forex brokers. But a forex trader must be aware of scam brokers as scam issues can have negative impact on our trading results. And to select a broker, a forex trader must be careful and he should try to give concentration on all the important aspects of trading like spread, leverage, trading software or customer care support.

One of the most inopportune facts is: many forex brokers are involving into scamming and thereby many traders are losing money due to the fraudulent activities of scam brokers.

Do you know that you have to return bonus when you request withdrawal. Most brokers prohibit withdrawal of bonus money so I see limited benefits from them in trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back