brokers station is scam and thief

eclipseh

Recruit
if you deposit on their website they don't withdraw your money back, even they don't give your initial investment, but I'm so stupid I don't know why I've been scammed again, even now they are asking me for withdrawing your money you have to deposit 50 percent of your current money in our account !!!! I think they want to eat more from me, they are very good at talking in order to cheat you, , I don't know how can I get my money from them, there is no live chat they just put the icon and it's not operating, the support team will never answer you, I have 2000$ blocked on their account , 1500 my first investment and 500 my profit --
is there anyone to help me or finding a way to fight with them !!!

if you deposit on their website they don't withdraw your money back, even they don't give your initial investment, but I'm so stupid I don't know why I've been scammed again, even now they are asking me for withdrawing your money you have to deposit 50 percent of your current money in our account !!!! I think they want to eat more from me, they are very good at talking in order to cheat you, , I don't know how can I get my money from them, there is no live chat they just put the icon and it's not operating, the support team will never answer you, I have 2000$ blocked on their account , 1500 my first investment and 500 my profit --
is there anyone to help me or finding a way to fight with them !!!
The advice which I always share with traders that "do not go live with any (any means any) broker before you proper search about them and when you find your self confidence to go live then test them with small amount. 1500 is lot amount for many people" Now come to solution. I know you tried the live chat and email but try to contact them via email or social network.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

The advice which I always share with traders that "do not go live with any (any means any) broker before you proper search about them and when you find your self confidence to go live then test them with small amount. 1500 is lot amount for many people" Now come to solution. I know you tried the live chat and email but try to contact them via email or social network.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

hey buddy just 5 min ago he called

hey, buddy, i was just talking to him and I have already recorded his conversation, as you know he told me before in order to withdraw your money back to you-you have to deposit money in your account with us- I said my prepaid card can be reloaded up to 900$ and with this 900 $ it will be 2900 in my balance in your broker, how to want to return back this much amount to my prepaid card, he said we will make it partially, each time you take money we will send again to prepaid card .
the story is the first day which I deposit 1500 $ I did it with my credit card, after some period I found some problem with my card issuer, and they blocked and canceled my card, that's why I don't want from them to send it to my credit card -- that's why I request them to send all my money to my new prepaid card , this becomes an excuse for them to play with me like this
i wish you understand my point ,to help me more easy sir :(
you think they want to cheat me again , and he said after deposit do one trade and keep it for two days then take money back with more profits

hey, buddy, i was just talking to him and I have already recorded his conversation, as you know he told me before in order to withdraw your money back to you-you have to deposit money in your account with us- I said my prepaid card can be reloaded up to 900$ and with this 900 $ it will be 2900 in my balance in your broker, how to want to return back this much amount to my prepaid card, he said we will make it partially, each time you take money we will send again to prepaid card .
the story is the first day which I deposit 1500 $ I did it with my credit card, after some period I found some problem with my card issuer, and they blocked and canceled my card, that's why I don't want from them to send it to my credit card -- that's why I request them to send all my money to my new prepaid card , this becomes an excuse for them to play with me like this
i wish you understand my point ,to help me more easy sir :(
you think they want to cheat me again , and he said after deposit do one trade and keep it for two days then take money back with more profits
According to my experience, I would suggest when broker ask deposit more to withdraw your deposit then its a clear sign of you will lose more money. If there are any terms that you will have to withdraw specific money same as your deposit then they will ask or you have signed any contract for the same, If not then simply ask your money back.

Back