BrokersStation.com issue

I have sent them one final mail, before escalating this matter.

Hi,

I have given you enough time to respond about my withdrawal, I want to see my request accepted before Monday 30/7
If not I will start a cashback case with Mastercard and filing a case of fraud with the UK, Estonian and Israeli police and contacting George Andrews Commisioner of the Vanatu Finacial Services Commission
The FCA will also get information, concerning your inability to operate as a forex broker.
Even though you are not regulated by them, they love to clean out shady brokers

Best regards\Thomas

I have sent them one final mail, before escalating this matter.

Hi,

I have given you enough time to respond about my withdrawal, I want to see my request accepted before Monday 30/7
If not I will start a cashback case with Mastercard and filing a case of fraud with the UK, Estonian and Israeli police and contacting George Andrews Commisioner of the Vanatu Finacial Services Commission
The FCA will also get information, concerning your inability to operate as a forex broker.
Even though you are not regulated by them, they love to clean out shady brokers

Best regards\Thomas

You should have contacted the authorities earlier.
As for Mastercard, each card company has its own chargeback policy. Make sure you request the refund within the timeframe given, usually 6 months.

Maybe i should have, but ive requested my first withdrawal on the 2nd of July.
The deposit i made was on 8th of Mars, so it should still be within reasonable timeframe right?

They called me like 10 times today and sent me a couple of emails saying their Finance department been under heavy load.
I spoke to a guy named Jason, since Boris my account manager been in an accident.
They basicly offered me half of my deposit now and the rest after i traded 75 lots, since i got a bonus from Boris which i didnt know had any obligations to trade for.
So 3000 euro now and the rest + any bonus and profit (if theres gonna be one) after 75 lots of trade.
Any advice guys?

I spoke to a guy named Jason, since Boris my account manager been in an accident.

Every scam case comes with "your last account manager had an accident, I am the new one"....ooohhh...come on...can't they think of something new? We are getting bored :(

I've sent you a PM. Anyway, I will post here as well.
No bonuses should be attached to your account because Mastercard will cancel the refund request. The "broker" will send information to Mastercard that your account has bonuses and this is the reason why they cancel your withdrawal request.
Never use bonuses unless you plan to trade 3 years without withdrawing! Statistics show that 80% of traders lose their money withing 3 months!

normally for no goods or services one should ask for refund to the merchant, in case of fraud one needs to act immediately (just like for a stolen cc)

https://chargebacks911.com/knowledge-base/
Additional Terms Related to the Payment Industry
“The processor is an organization contracted with the acquirer to process the credit card transactions.”

….rather weak explanation, the payment processor firm is more or less the main gangster in the game, he is the one who provides those merchant accounts as allowing those fraud merchants to collect stolen funds, quite often belonging to the fraud industry including their acquiring shell banks…..

Ok guys, its been a while since updated.
So i had to agree to the brokers proposition about 3k now and the rest after i traded the required lots.
The reason is that they have gave me a bonus, i thought this bonus was from my account manager for blowing my first account.
I waited for a month now and a dozens email later i still havent recieved any money, my trading account is down 3000 euro though :(.
I´ve hired a professional for trying to get my money back, will keep you updated how it goes.
Charges will be filed against these crooks,I will also write to the FCA and the VFSC about this scam broker.

Ok guys, its been a while since updated.
So i had to agree to the brokers proposition about 3k now and the rest after i traded the required lots.
The reason is that they have gave me a bonus, i thought this bonus was from my account manager for blowing my first account.
I waited for a month now and a dozens email later i still havent recieved any money, my trading account is down 3000 euro though :(.
I´ve hired a professional for trying to get my money back, will keep you updated how it goes.
Charges will be filed against these crooks,I will also write to the FCA and the VFSC about this scam broker.
Also, send one complaint to https://www.econsumer.gov/en/FileAComplaint#crnt

Hi guys,

Sorry for taking so long to update this thread.
The bottomline is they closed my account and kept all my money :(.
I filed a complaint to https://www.econsumer.gov/en/FileAComplaint#crnt.
Creditcard company couldnt do nothing, they just advised me to talk too my bank which i havent..
Havent filed charges against them either yet, been trying to get myself back on track both financially and mentally.
Will post an update later, thanks for all the help guys.

Back