Bryan Webber - technicalanalysisresearch.com

bluwolfy

Private
Anyone else tried Bryan Webbers forex room out? Paid £75 for a month, he shut the room down after 3 days on Thursday 24.05.12, with no email as to why, and will not respond to any email/tweet/skype - even hides his skype status on his website to hide whether he is online - classy!

In a claim with him at paypal, he thinks he has delivered his service and is disputing on a technicality that it a digital product and can't be returned? He must have forgot he offered a refund in a email he sent me when he was schmoozing for money - funny how quickly he responded then to an email!

You are free to make up your own mind, but in my opinion he is a modern day snake oil salesman. I have tried a few live rooms, but even if they are rubbish i never asked to be refunded as it was my choice - Bryan Webber shut it down 3 days into the month, and thinks he should be paid.

Bryan Webber did some analysis on systemsfortraders, so tried to post and contact him with no luck, not sure why they haven't published any of my post even though they claim to be impartial! Seems a geezer over there had issues with a free service Bryan Webber offered too.

Whether i win the claim or not, i really hope no one makes the same mistake - stay clear of Bryan Webber and technicalanalysisresearch.com - its gash!

Feel free to ask any questions - i have copies of every email etc and will post them if needed,

Posted this on trade2win under prusski too

Publish the email about the refund guarantee. Make sure to explain in detail to PayPal that it was a SERVICE that was supposed to be available for an entire month, not a one-time delivery digital product. Ask PayPal if it's ok for you to open a trading room, collect a month's worth of money from clients, and then to shut it down after 3 days.

Thanks for the advice Pharaoh,

i sent in another file to paypal with his email and quotes highlighted after your post, and said about the what would happen if i did the same. Time will tell, i just hope no one falls for anything else Bryan Webber of technical analysis research comes up with!

Here is the initial sales email:

bryan@technicalanalysisresearch.com

May 18 (13 days ago)

to bryan

Good morning traders.

This is Bryan Webber from TechnicalAnalysisResearch.com and I'm emailing you today to see if you would be interested in joining my Live Interactive Trading Room.

First of all let me explain how the trading room works and what I do there.

The trading room lets you see my live charts and hear me talk, give full analysis, trade calls with all the details. and answer questions all in real-time.

I trade order flow and support & resistance. In case you don't know what that is, then order flow is the Bids & Offers as well as the Sell and Buy stops that are placed within the market by speculators and banks. These are available to traders if you have contacts at dealing desks or Thomson Reuters data which is around £360 per month.

I post up the details of where the orders, bids and offers are sitting within the market for a number of major pairs, what I then do is use technical analysis and support and resistance to find confluence areas that line up with the order flow. What we then have is high probability trade set ups that can produce 10 - 50+ pip trades.

Because I trade order flow and support & resistance, all of my trading activity and execution is done using a 10 minute and 1 minute chart.

Don't worry about technical fluff and jargon either, as you will learn as you go. I will answer all your questions in real-time, so that you can learn the way I trade as well as make money.

The trading room is easy to use, there is nothing to download, all you need to do is enter your email and the password I give you, and it will load up on your screen.

The live room runs from 07:50 until 12pm GMT+1 (UK Time) Monday to Friday.

The normal price is £120 per month, but just now you can join for £75 per month for the life of the membership.

I will also be hosting evening training sessions a few times per week, which are included in your membership. These will normally run from 20:00 until 21:30 once or twice every 2 weeks. These will just help you learn the methods a little quicker, but really everything is all explained during the live trading sessions during the day anyway.

How many pips do I make per day, and what stop size do I use?

Well because I trade from very accurate support and resistance confluence areas combined with order flow, I tend to only use a 15-20 pip stop. I trade all of the major pairs such as the EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CHF, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY, GBP/JPY, USD/CAD, EUR/GBP, NZD/USD. But to be perfectly honest, we tend to only concentrate on 2-4 pairs per day that are offering good set-ups.

I tend to make between 30 - 100 pips per day between the hours of 8am & 12pm UK time. This is straight forward if you simply keep your trading to order flow and support and resistance based.

I hope you do decide to take me up on my discounted offer for the live room as it will be well worth your time. You will profit and learn as you go.

What I will also offer is a 1 month guarantee, therefore if after on month you do not profit or learn from the live room I will refund you the £75 and we can go our separate ways with no hard feelings.

The reason why I do not offer a 1 month free trail is that the software costs a bit of money to run. Therefore, free trails tend to attract time wasters and people who have no intention of every joining. This way only people who are really interested in joining will come forward.

If you have any questions then please contact me.

Bryan Webber

Thanks again - Blu

Thanks Pharaoh,

this is the third time i have tried to post a reply - don't think the powers that be like posting his email! No drama as here is the important line:

"What I will also offer is a 1 month guarantee, therefore if after on month you do not profit or learn from the live room I will refund you the £75 and we can go our separate ways with no hard feelings."

I think its reasonably clear he doesn't honour his own words. I have followed your advice and emailed pay pal again. Hope no one else trusts Bryan Webber of technical analysis research as you can't trust a word he says!

Cheers - Blu

Things with emails and urls sometimes end up in some sort of forums moderation queue. Usually AsstModerator or one of his minions checks it at least once a day. I've had a couple of my posts end up there. If you aren't watching closely when you submit, you'll miss the message about your post going into moderation - it only flashes on the screen for a couple of seconds before dumping you back to the thread and making it looks like your post got vaporized.

In any event, please keep everyone updated on how PayPal handles the issue.

I tried technical analysisresearch. Bryan Webber is a scammer and fraudster. No doubt about it. Unfortunatly this is the second scam I've succumbed to with this guy. He went by another name before and another website. I recognise the language he uses. I've reported my experience to the police and have told paypal this. Therefore hopeful about getting a refund. The forex industry is full of sharks and fraudsters. This is the first time I've gone to the police. I don't know what they will do, but I'm sick of these conmen.

Hi Tommy,

sorry to hear about your experience, and good luck with the police and please let me know how you get on. Not impressed by him in the slightest, but all we can do is tell our experience to warn others and get a refund from pay pal. It is my little mission to do this, i am also extremely unimpressed with systemsfortraders who will not publish any of my posts about their buddy Bryan Webber. They should be thoroughly embarrassed by their association and i with him, and they are on the list too.

Good luck and let me know how things are going - if it is ok with you i will repost your post elsewhere to raise awareness - let me know if this is ok,

Cheers - Blu

Hi Blu

Please go ahead and forward to other sites. The more people who know about this shyster the better. Surprised about Systemsfortraders. I thought they were supposed to be an independent review site.

Hi Tommy,

thanks for letting me quote your post. Never had any dealings with systemsfortraders before, just seen a post this am which straight after this i will be responding too.

Cheers - Blu

Well at last systemfortraders.com have responded - apparently i have a "bee in my bonnet!" It has taken an inordinate amount of time to moderate my posts compared to posts on other threads, but i thank them. Their response was a bit nippy, anyone would have thought i'm in the wrong but they didn't like the insinuation they are not impartial - even though techanalysisresearch aka Bryan Webber is their only friend on admins profile?!?

I don't have an issue at all with them, and i'm sure they are as stated on the website. I will not back down from mr webber though, but he should realise all of this could have been avoided - people are reacting to his actions of taking money and not providing the service promised, or honouring a guaruntee in the email he sent - snide!

Back