Bryan Webber - technicalanalysisresearch.com

Did they actually refund the money or just reply that you are complaining too much?

Hello Pharaoh,

don't think they liked my persistance but systemsfortraders just had some video analysis on there site, and as far as i know no other affiliation. Bryan Webber had responded to another poster, and truthfully i just wanted some answers, and to see if he had the balls to reply -but no. My paypal claim is with Bryan and not the site.

Bryan Webber - nil pointe PAYPAL douze pointe

Well at last a refund - not from thief Bryan Webber though - unfortunatley i am working away, so haven't been logging into the site, until i received an email today from paypal - here is the meat of it:

Complaint Details
------------------------------
Seller's Name: TechnicalAnalysisResearch
Seller's Email: bryan@technicalanalysisresearch.com
Seller's Transaction ID: 3NW529263E028725T

Transaction Date: 20 May 2012
Transaction Amount: -75.00 GBP
Your Transaction ID: 48M47429HA527122N
Case Number: PP-001-800-506-764

"As stated in our User Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of tangible goods. However, since you’re a frequent PayPal customer, we’re extending a one-time courtesy based on your history and good account standing. As a result, PayPal has refunded your account for
the disputed amount for these intangible goods.

To make sure future transactions go smoothly, we suggest you visit the PayPal site and click the Security Center link located at the top of any page. There you will find additional tips on security and protection".

History and good account standing are the two parts that stand out - something Mr Webber could perhaps learn from. I too am amazed at the lack of response, and really wonder if he was a ex trader for these high street banks, why he felt the need to rob people of £75 each? It was PAYPAL and not Bryan who gave the refund so i thank them - justice! And as i stated in one of my frequent emails to him, hope he is proud and i wonder what his folks and grandparents would think of his delightful actions - disappointed like his ex clients i imagine.

Blu

Back