BTC Binary Trade Center Scam

I send an email asking for my withdraw of 28 Nov 2016, no any reply up to now.

Really very bad they do not reply the massages nor mails, seems they are busy only for collecting money.

I better suggest avoiding payments through bitcoin to anonymous places as bitcoin once sent from our wallet is hard to recover back.

Hi everyone I just joined in to day.I invested with BTC about 2 months ago.I first signed up with signals binary for the signals.Mike from signals binary told me that BTC is a good company.As soon as I deposited $200 the broker
Danny Reus is a smooth talker He asked me for my credit card details although I was reluctant to give him the details he told me it was for verifying my account.So without my permission he withdrew $300 from my account .He gave me a bonus of $500 .I didn't fuss when I received the bonus.
I invested in September .On the first day I encountered problems.I was not able to login .Everyday I had to enquirer and that was frustrating.Mike kept on telling me that they are having technical issues.After one month when i told that i was going to report them and am going to ask my bank for a charge back the logging problems was solved.This company didn't give me a confirmation of the deposit I made.When I looked into my account this broker deposited the money into my account and it was reflected as bonus.There was no proof that I had deposited the money.
The broker promised me the world but he never helped me one single day.with the help of the signals I was trying to trade binary options .When things were looking good Mike from signals binary stopped giving me signals cause he wanted me to invest with another broker. During that time I was trading on my own and I was not winning..So after I invested for the second time he sent me the signals.HE then locked all the signals cause he wanted me to invest in another company for the third time.He kept on phoning I ignored his calls.
Recently when I asked Reus to help me with my trades he told me that it is a very small investment and that I need to deposit more money.He led me up the garden path and I believed him when he told me I will be earning every month Im done with binary and signals.So guys be careful who you invest with
How you contact them the site has no any email address only there is messaging and they never reply.

Danny Reus, George Harris, Nick Harris, Obaida Altmimi and others

They work for 3 sites:-

https://binarytradecenter.com/trading-platform/

https://www.365binaryoption.com/app/?oftc=106465#Trade

https://binaring.com/trading/#!/binary_options

Hello to both of you. I would like to take care of your case.
Is it possible for both of you to contact me on whatsapp / skype?

Kind Regards,

Danny Reus

Hi everyone I just joined in to day.I invested with BTC about 2 months ago.I first signed up with signals binary for the signals.Mike from signals binary told me that BTC is a good company.As soon as I deposited $200 the broker
Danny Reus is a smooth talker He asked me for my credit card details although I was reluctant to give him the details he told me it was for verifying my account.So without my permission he withdrew $300 from my account .He gave me a bonus of $500 .I didn't fuss when I received the bonus.
I invested in September .On the first day I encountered problems.I was not able to login .Everyday I had to enquirer and that was frustrating.Mike kept on telling me that they are having technical issues.After one month when i told that i was going to report them and am going to ask my bank for a charge back the logging problems was solved.This company didn't give me a confirmation of the deposit I made.When I looked into my account this broker deposited the money into my account and it was reflected as bonus.There was no proof that I had deposited the money.
The broker promised me the world but he never helped me one single day.with the help of the signals I was trying to trade binary options .When things were looking good Mike from signals binary stopped giving me signals cause he wanted me to invest with another broker. During that time I was trading on my own and I was not winning..So after I invested for the second time he sent me the signals.HE then locked all the signals cause he wanted me to invest in another company for the third time.He kept on phoning I ignored his calls.
Recently when I asked Reus to help me with my trades he told me that it is a very small investment and that I need to deposit more money.He led me up the garden path and I believed him when he told me I will be earning every month Im done with binary and signals.So guys be careful who you invest with
He does this everyday, they steal money from people, i have reported him to my bank and hope they track him down and stop him before many people become victims

Dont get it started, you lost all your money gambling on your own when you were told to wait for an expert.
Is there anyone here who can say they contacted us and their case wasnt solved? I highly doubt that

He does this everyday, they steal money from people, i have reported him to my bank and hope they track him down and stop him before many people become victims

Back