BTC Binary Trade Center Scam

I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with our communication. we like to solve everything fast and accurately here and i'm sorry if your case was unhandled until so.
The moment i get a receipt from the financial dept. confirming the funds have been sent to you, i will email it for you ASAP.

If its possible, once the funds arrive back to you (obviously) to re-write the topic and make it more positive

Kind Regards,

Danny Reus

Danny,

I am waiting, and why it takes all this time to transfer the amount?

Regards

Danny,

I did not received my deposit up to now as you promised me.

And I submitted a $200 request long time a go (28 Nov 2016).

I did not trade Danny and my deposit as it is in my account.

Why it is taking all this time to refund me !!!

Ali your funds were released 2 days ago, please keep checking with your bank

Thanks Danny, I received my fund of $200 really appreciate you help and support Danny.

Can you help me in my case with Binaring ?

If you remember when you call me and give me an excel sheet and want me to fund more money to my account in BTC and I told you that Nick open for me 3 accounts which are as follow:

365 binary Option balance was $127.50
BTC binary center balance was $200
Binaring.com trading balance was $1000

And you were surprised why Nick has open 3 accounts and you transfer all the funds in BTC while you are talking tom on the phone and we agreed that you will add the same from your side and trade for me as shown in the excel.

As those of binaring not responding to my messages and emails as it seems that you are one group.

See attached.

Regards

Attachments

• BTC binary 5.png
    BTC binary 5.png
    497.5 KB · Views: 0
  • BTC binary 1.png
    BTC binary 1.png
    344.7 KB · Views: 0
they are big fraud, Danny Reus is head of them . they are stealing peoples money. pure scam and fraud. Danny Reus steal my money too. BTC ( bindery trade center ) Swiss capital and Signal binary are same. they are using accounts in china for money Laundry. .

Back