BTC Binary Trade Center Scam

Ali Mohammed

Private
I have invested $200 with them since 16 Nov 2016 and they told me that they will trade for me after that start receiving calls from others asking me to invest more and keep calling me I fed up and I ask them to transfer my deposit back as they were not trading and waiting me to fund more so on 28 Nov 2016 I have a call from George ask me to transfer more money so that he can show me the trade as if $200 is not money, I decided to with draw my balance and told him that and since then no one reply to my messages and emails.

Danny, George, Nick and Obaida

They work for 3 sites:-

binarytradecenter.com/trading-platform

365binaryoption.com/app/?oftc=106465#Trade ( They have transferred back my balance )

binaring.com/trading/#!/binary_options

Hope to get help here as I need from them $200 and from Binaring $1000

I'll make a thread for Binaring to explain what happen with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my prove which show my deposit of 16 Nov and my with draw of 28 Nov and I message them many time and send emails many times an they never reply

Attachments

• BTC binary 2.png
    BTC binary 2.png
    344.3 KB · Views: 0
  • BTC binary 6.png
    BTC binary 6.png
    413.4 KB · Views: 0
Hello Ali. I was redirected to your review and i feel surprised about the whole story. Please contact me on whatsapp and lets take care of your BTC account straight away.

I want to be clear when i say this, we do not have any relations with 365 or Binaring therefor there is nothing we can do there, but contact me on whatsapp ASAP to fix your account.

Kind regards,

Danny Reus - Binary Trade Center

Hello danny,

Good that you have been redirected here, then solve it here.

Why not replying to my messages and mails ?

Why not refunding me my deposit which I asked since 28 Nov 2016 ?

Why closed my account now ! is this means that you have transferred my $200 ? Hope so.

For the relation between the sites keep it for now.

What for to contact you ? I made a withdraw of my deposit of $200 and not interesting on continuing trading with your platform.

Regards

I have just double checked my email, my skype, and my whatsapp and have not found a single message from you.
Your withdraw wasn't automatically approved because you had 1127.50$ bonus in the account.

I have removed the bonus and sent you the 200$ back to the original payment method you used to make the transaction.

Please keep me updated that funds have arrived and everything is ok.

And good luck with your case against Binaring.

Am sending messages through your platform and emails to the support !!!

And thanks for your cooperative to solve the case really appreciate, can you show me your transfer of my $200, for following up with my bank and to keep you update as you wish.

Thanks

I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with our communication. we like to solve everything fast and accurately here and i'm sorry if your case was unhandled until so.
The moment i get a receipt from the financial dept. confirming the funds have been sent to you, i will email it for you ASAP.

If its possible, once the funds arrive back to you (obviously) to re-write the topic and make it more positive

Kind Regards,

Danny Reus

I have also problems with Danny Reus: On 3/11/2016 I deposited 250 Euro on my account with BTC. I had Danny Reus on the phone and he began to explain me the platform of BTC. Then he "invited me" to make a first trade, saying it was without risk because he would refund my account if the trade was lost. The trade had volume of 200 Euro and it was a loss. I never traded again and when looking at my account today I saw: a balance of 250 Euro: Now Danny Reus explained me that I had a bonus of 200 Euro and could only withdraw 50 Euro. Slowly the trade I made 12 min after my deposit came into my mind and the fraud that was committed by Danny Reus became clear: when he said my account would be refunded in case of a loss he meant - with a bonus ! But he never mentioned that word. Therefore I fell victim to a fraud and they fully merit the term: SCAMMER.

That`s not the only fraud (attempted in this case) Danny Reus committed. He told me that if I invest 2000 Euro he would also invest 2000 Euro. He did that - but I immediately saw that it was declared as a bonus. He insisted even in a chat:
"its not a bonus, its my funds it shows as bonus because i transfered it from other account". So, his intention was that I trade the bonus - and he gets it. Good idea - for a SCAMMER.

It works best of you open your own thread. Ali Mohammed started this thread. If he reports his issue as resolved, this entire thread will be marked as Resolved.

Back