BTC Binary Trade Center - withdraw issue

Tobias12345

Recruit
Hello guys!
I also have an issue with BTC. As I have opened an account, Danny Reus wanted to share the account. So, we decided to deposit 2.500€ each. After trading for a while he wanted that we deposit another 2.500€. But I did not have the liquidity on time. Then he said he will deposit 5k and will withdraw 2.5k again, when I deposit 2.5k. Our balance was 12.5k. After one month we lost almost 1k and I did not hear anything from him for a couple of weeks.
Finally I have decided to withdraw my money again and to close the account. But he kept ignoring my requests. As I talked to the support, they said I have to get the agreement of Danny Reus. And finally he started to reply me.
I have 11612€ in the account. My part is 50% of (11612-2500) = 4556€. As I asked him to confirm my request and to withdraw my money, he only said that he does not want, because we lost some money together.
I am not in the position to risk more of my money, but after insisting a few days, he does not want to change his mind. The support team neither is able to help me. I only get the confirmation form them that it is my money, but Danny Reus has to approve my request.
What can I do, when he does not want to give me back my money?
Many thanks for your help!

Hello guys!
I also have an issue with BTC. As I have opened an account, Danny Reus wanted to share the account. So, we decided to deposit 2.500€ each. After trading for a while he wanted that we deposit another 2.500€. But I did not have the liquidity on time. Then he said he will deposit 5k and will withdraw 2.5k again, when I deposit 2.5k. Our balance was 12.5k. After one month we lost almost 1k and I did not hear anything from him for a couple of weeks.
Finally I have decided to withdraw my money again and to close the account. But he kept ignoring my requests. As I talked to the support, they said I have to get the agreement of Danny Reus. And finally he started to reply me.
I have 11612€ in the account. My part is 50% of (11612-2500) = 4556€. As I asked him to confirm my request and to withdraw my money, he only said that he does not want, because we lost some money together.
I am not in the position to risk more of my money, but after insisting a few days, he does not want to change his mind. The support team neither is able to help me. I only get the confirmation form them that it is my money, but Danny Reus has to approve my request.
What can I do, when he does not want to give me back my money?
Many thanks for your help!
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Hi, first of all many thanks for your support!
I only have his Skype contact. How can I invite him?

Current situation is he doesn't want to accept that we also share our lost and want to take 1500€ for his job.
But first of all, we did not make profit (see above), second we did not trade often, and third he ignored me a couple of months, and fourth we didn't talk ever about a additional salary for him.
And he still doesn't want to give me back my 4556€.
I have sent him now the link to this discussion and hope he will join.
Thank you further for your help!

I have shared the link of the thread with him, but he said he does not want to join, because he gets "blackmails".

Now, he says that he withdraw his 7.5k and change it to bonus. And I should turnover 30times to be allowed to withdraw my money.
But I did not agree to get a bonus and neither sign a contract. Is he allowed to do that?

Now, he says that he withdraw his 7.5k and change it to bonus. And I should turnover 30times to be allowed to withdraw my money.
But I did not agree to get a bonus and neither sign a contract. Is he allowed to do that?
Do not fall in any TRAP, Simply ask him to proceed your withdrawal. Instead of talking with him you can send email to company directly about your issue, He is account manager but your money is in with Broker.

Back