฿ Bitcoin BTC (Bitcoin) short term forecast

I have, like everyone else been tracking Bitcoin for a while. The gains made over last 2017 were just unreal! It was inevitable that there would be a 'correction'..sooner or later! It was interested to note that Bitcoin 'peaked' on the 18th of December with a 'Gap Up' and 'Doji' on the Daily chart! That same week..Gold really started to Rally.
I will be watching the Technical levels on Bitcoin now to see if i can buy 'low'! I watched an interesting You-tube' video about the new Software protocols that will make Bitcoin transactions even faster and more open! A Lot faster. Something called 'Hashgraph' & 'Gossip Protocol'! It will eliminate the huge electricity server requirements that are needed to 'mine' Bitcoin! I think it's very possible Bitcoin and other Crypto are the future. Bitcoin could reach $50000 within the next 5 yrs.! ;-)
Hello Brett

Agree with you . Hashgraph looks interesting. i expect bitcoin to reach 30k in five months..

Guys, could you shed some light on Hashgraph and Grossip, why they should accelrate mining? As i undertand classic Bloc Chain algoriythm assumes appearing of new bloc each 10 minutes, not faster. How you could accelerate 1-level net? What do you understand under "mining acceleration"? Amount of BTC generated or calculation speed? Any acceleration probably assumes appearing of centers or calculation blocs...

Guys, could you shed some light on Hashgraph and Grossip, why they should accelrate mining? As i undertand classic Bloc Chain algoriythm assumes appearing of new bloc each 10 minutes, not faster. How you could accelerate 1-level net? What do you understand under "mining acceleration"? Amount of BTC generated or calculation speed? Any acceleration probably assumes appearing of centers or calculation blocs...
Yes, No problem Sive! Pls send me $100,000 to my Paypal account..!! :D

Thank Sive as always you are greate, my thought was to get in at 8600 and expect to move up from 2-3 week on feb. For Q2 around 30K to 50K with top for 2018 1st 68K and some correction and finally 100k before year ends.

Hello Sive,

i dont have any idea how it is going to accelerate mining but you may see some pros and cons regarding hashgraph below.

hackernoon.com/demystifying-hashgraph-benefits-and-challenges-d605e5c0cee5
squawker.org/technology/blockchain-just-became-obsolete-the-future-is-hashgraph/

Also I guess we will be hearing a lot about lightning network based on bitcoin in 2018

lightning.network/

Here is our update on BTC short-term perspective. AS you can see our suggestion was correct and it is dropping below 10k. We suggest that it should reach 6,5K area within 1-2 weeks:
upload_2018-2-2_10-56-53.png

Hi Sive,
Greate call on BTC none ever said that it would go as low as 6800 saw 5950 lowest, best call wonder what you thought on BTC going forward.
wow you are by far the greatest trader I ever seenman
BR/HD

Back