฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, August 11, 2022

Ideally looking at $30 area..for short sell opportunity! Otherwise some News and breaking of this wedge below $20. Just looking at Dow, S&P etc we are coming to resistence areas, and i'm dying to take shorts on these markets..but with all this Boloni about more QE and 'soft landings' for recession..these indices could just continue higher...until some BIG thing happens! I don't know..somehow i just think that the Economic La La Land..could just go on 'forever'.!! It's just ludicrous..!

Some hold a lot from 20. Looks like btc could correction before dropping to the 13s. But can disperse a new bullish round. Gotta follow Elon Musk.

Ideally looking at $30 area..for short sell opportunity! Otherwise some News and breaking of this wedge below $20. Just looking at Dow, S&P etc we are coming to resistence areas, and i'm dying to take shorts on these markets..but with all this Boloni about more QE and 'soft landings' for recession..these indices could just continue higher...until some BIG thing happens! I don't know..somehow i just think that the Economic La La Land..could just go on 'forever'.!! It's just ludicrous..!
Some hold a lot from 20. Looks like btc could correction before dropping to the 13s. But can disperse a new bullish round. Gotta follow Elon Musk.

I think that they could start blowing the new bubble... this is spot trust, and this is Blackrock - trillions in assets. Smells like serious thing. Once they have got the assurance that Fed soften the policy, they start the fund.
BlackRock launches spot bitcoin private trust for U.S. clients

I think that they could start blowing the new bubble... this is spot trust, and this is Blackrock - trillions in assets. Smells like serious thing. Once they have got the assurance that Fed soften the policy, they start the fund.
Indices right at resistence, and nice looking Daily Pin Bars yesterday! I took small shorts, nibbling..lets see how markets end today! If they do more..then Inflation is the Elephant in the Room'..and this is evil that they cannot tolerate for long.. :rolleyes:

To be honest, I don’t understand why the FED, ECB and other national banks allowed such a serious circulation of cryptocurrencies. If the crypt reaches the same level as fiat money, then national banks will lose their regulatory functions for the economies of their countries. Either the world economy is completely globalized and rebuilt or cryptocurrencies will be banned.

To be honest, I don’t understand why the FED, ECB and other national banks allowed such a serious circulation of cryptocurrencies. If the crypt reaches the same level as fiat money, then national banks will lose their regulatory functions for the economies of their countries. Either the world economy is completely globalized and rebuilt or cryptocurrencies will be banned.
If they stepped in to try to 'regulate' crypto then the whole world would ask 'Why'.!? People would then realise that Fiat Currency system is huge Scam! Besides ..it's almost impossible to control or Ban Blockchain Internet technology in All countries all over the world.

If they stepped in to try to 'regulate' crypto then the whole world would ask 'Why'.!? People would then realise that Fiat Currency system is huge Scam! Besides ..it's almost impossible to control or Ban Blockchain Internet technology in All countries all over the world.
They don't need to regulate cryptocurrencies, they need to regulate their country's economy through monetary instruments such as money supply, interest rate, etc. If cryptocurrencies become equal in everyday life with fiat money, then national banks will lose control levers. Any restrictive measures will be appropriate if it becomes a question of economic security for the country.

Back