1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, August 12, 2019

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,

Our retracement stands underway. Today we try to estimate its potential target:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Brett Reynolds and soul rebel like this.
  2. Brett Reynolds

Brett Reynolds Sergeant Major

A Close and Hold above $12300 is required for me...as there is 'NO Way' i would Buy this market right now!
    Even if the 'H&S' works on the 1 hour chart around $10400..it would need to be a very strong Signal to catch to go long.!? Too Risky..for me.!
    I think we still have surprises in store for Bitcoin Bulls actually..!? o_O

Sive Morten likes this.
  3. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Yeah, retracement is very choppy and ustable. I also have some sense that upside action could start surprisingly and mentioned possible position split to enter the market... We'll see.