฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, August 26, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Bitcoin forms too much patterns right now in opposite direction and we have difficult task to catch the correct one:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Sell Stop Order @ $10000. Stop above $10700. I will not trade it..unless i see 'strong downward impulse to Break below $10000 now..because with all that is going on it's Risky...BUT..it could be very good trade down to at least $82000 or your target of $7500.!?

Another excellent first class analytical piece of work from Sive when the market being analyzed, BTC, is throwing off multiple conflicting signals. Yet Sive "goes out on a limb" so to speak & he gives his own honest opinion of the next expected SWING trade direction of BTC > DOWN. Sive's analysis, in my opinion, is certainly better than many, maybe even most, of the paid forecasting services that I am constantly receiving email requests to join. Well done Sive! Thanks & please do keep up the good work!

Back