฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, December 28, 2020

We have wait for pullback to buy! January candle will give Clue! It would be great to get pullback to $20..but who knows if it will stop until $35. I will buy more and more Ethereum..and then pretty soon i will NOT need to watch your videos' anymore..!!! :):cool:

I admire your dedicatiion Sive! The Bottles of Vodka will be on me..! :)
I will 'never stop Trading'...it will be 'something to do' when i am Bored on the Beach! :cool:
Ps. BIG jump and Gap-Up today! I saw the 'same Gap UP on my chart in December 2017!!! :eek:
The FOMO Crowd are moving in again and it's possible for a nice Pullback in January with only few days left for December! My Ethereum is also surging..!! :D

@Sive Morten What are you thoughts on XRP? of course its difficult to predict. But what would be your probably outcomes that can happen in the XRP scenario. Please share some thoughts it would be good to know what you think of it.
Again thank you for making your daily videos they are quite informative and gives us ideas.

@Sive Morten What are you thoughts on XRP? of course its difficult to predict. But what would be your probably outcomes that can happen in the XRP scenario. Please share some thoughts it would be good to know what you think of it.
Again thank you for making your daily videos they are quite informative and gives us ideas.
Hi XRP is a hostage of SEC claim right now. If Ripple successfully out of the trouble - it skyrockets to the another alts. So, here is a pain or gain situation. You either make a bet with hope of Ripple claim win, or, wait for result of court decision, but in this case price will be different.

Hi XRP is a hostage of SEC claim right now. If Ripple successfully out of the trouble - it skyrockets to the another alts. So, here is a pain or gain situation. You either make a bet with hope of Ripple claim win, or, wait for result of court decision, but in this case price will be different.
I actually Exchanged nearly all my XRP just yesterday on my online Wallet. I saw the Chart and huge 'Dump' Pullback in December. I simply exchanged for some other smaller value Altcoin. Who know with XRP..but it's value is not changing for too long..! :(

in line with my sizable revel n cryptocurrency investment, i would by no means advise everybody to partner with crypto pride they may be not only frauds however additionally unapologetic ones. They made a fraud with me of 2 BTC and went out of contact. It changed into a awesome loss for me and my self belief was shattered. Then I attempted my success with every other enterprise. It turned out that (Blockfinance . cc) is an a lot more dependable. i would affirm their call as a trustworthy service.

Blockfinance. cc is powered by popular BlockFi exchange.
Read about them

Back