฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, February 01, 2021

Hi
Is anybody in the UK trading bitcoin and can recommend ways to do so? My broker is no longer taking new positions due to the FCA ruling.
thanks
Viresh

Hi
Is anybody in the UK trading bitcoin and can recommend ways to do so? My broker is no longer taking new positions due to the FCA ruling.
thanks
Viresh

Hi, long time crypto trader here - best to use a crypto exchange. Better spreads, much better liquidity, lower commissions. I would suggest FTX or Binance (highest volume). Both are available for UK clients AFAIK.

If you'd like a ref link PM me. Good luck!

Hi, long time crypto trader here - best to use a crypto exchange. Better spreads, much better liquidity, lower commissions. I would suggest FTX or Binance (highest volume). Both are available for UK clients AFAIK.

If you'd like a ref link PM me. Good luck!
Hi, thanks for your tips.
Would I be right in assuming that these are not the same as spread betting and do not offer leverage?

Hi,

Binance offers up to 125x leverage and wide range of derivatives (futures and much more).

FTX follows the same offering, even higher leverage and different derivatives (ETF-like crypto index products, etc.).

I would stay away from forex brokers for crypto (even the good ones cannot compete with crypto exchanges).

Back