1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, January 10, 2019

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,

With recent drop market puts big flaw in bullish context and it could lead to failure of daily H&S pattern. It means no long positions by far:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  2. cercamon

cercamon Private, 1st Class

Hi Sive, just a heads up. Here it's displaying the Gold video. Probably there was an error when uploading the BTC daily video.

3. cercamon

cercamon Private, 1st Class

Today's BTC drop move is very welcomed from a technical perspective because it adds some clarity to the picture. I have activated a couple of Daily scenarios to be monitored.
    First one (orange arrows) would give us some bullish market structure drawing a bottom at around 3400 (Binance).
    The second one (teal arrows) assumes a deeper correction back to 2800 area, and start drawing market structure from that point.
    At this point, I am not focusing into sub-2000 levels, since that belongs to Weekly based scenarios and would be a consequence of the failure of 2800 area.

[​IMG]

4. Sive Morten

Well, it seems that we could get 3-Drive Buy on daily in this case...

5. Sive Morten

Thanks buddy. I fixed it, probably some mess with videos on upload...