฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, January 10, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

With recent drop market puts big flaw in bullish context and it could lead to failure of daily H&S pattern. It means no long positions by far:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited:
Hi Sive, just a heads up. Here it's displaying the Gold video. Probably there was an error when uploading the BTC daily video.

Today's BTC drop move is very welcomed from a technical perspective because it adds some clarity to the picture. I have activated a couple of Daily scenarios to be monitored.
First one (orange arrows) would give us some bullish market structure drawing a bottom at around 3400 (Binance).
The second one (teal arrows) assumes a deeper correction back to 2800 area, and start drawing market structure from that point.
At this point, I am not focusing into sub-2000 levels, since that belongs to Weekly based scenarios and would be a consequence of the failure of 2800 area.

RvZf3tmQ

Today's BTC drop move is very welcomed from a technical perspective because it adds some clarity to the picture. I have activated a couple of Daily scenarios to be monitored.
First one (orange arrows) would give us some bullish market structure drawing a bottom at around 3400 (Binance).
The second one (teal arrows) assumes a deeper correction back to 2800 area, and start drawing market structure from that point.
At this point, I am not focusing into sub-2000 levels, since that belongs to Weekly based scenarios and would be a consequence of the failure of 2800 area.

Well, it seems that we could get 3-Drive Buy on daily in this case...

Back