฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, January 13, 2020

Greetings to all!
I have a discrepancy in the price quoted for Bitcoin on 26th Oct 2020 (the high of 10361 as per Sive's Tradingview chart). My UK broker IG Index's high for the 26th Oct was 9926 which is similar to the Coinbase high price quoted for the same day. This then shifts the 618 resistance level Sive has identified at 8925 (as target of the current long trade) to 8593, some 300pips off. Does anyone else have the same issue? Is such a big price difference normal and should I talk to my broker? I have an open long position and am considering how to play this one. Thanks.

Greetings to all!
I have a discrepancy in the price quoted for Bitcoin on 26th Oct 2020 (the high of 10361 as per Sive's Tradingview chart). My UK broker IG Index's high for the 26th Oct was 9926 which is similar to the Coinbase high price quoted for the same day. This then shifts the 618 resistance level Sive has identified at 8925 (as target of the current long trade) to 8593, some 300pips off. Does anyone else have the same issue? Is such a big price difference normal and should I talk to my broker? I have an open long position and am considering how to play this one. Thanks.

Yes, previously I also was watching Coinbase, but then turn to Bitfinex quotation. In fact, BTC trades on many exchanges and they could have a bit different quotes. It seems that no big amount of arbitrage traders still there...
Coinbase quotes are worse as they doesn't match to technical tools, but on Bitfinex everything works fine.

Back