฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, January 21, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

BTC has completed our scenario with AB-CD retracement and dropped back to 3600 area. Since we've got bearish grabber as well - chances on drop and final failure of H&S pattern seems signficant:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

I think we could easily see $1100 in the next few week/months? I think there is correlation with Stock Markets..which i am watching now..for another leg down..!? :cool::eek:

I think we could easily see $1100 in the next few week/months? I think there is correlation with Stock Markets..which i am watching now..for another leg down..!? :cool::eek:

DAX is at monthly oversold, so I expect a bit stronger upside pullback, somewhere to 11700 area. After that, yes, chances on downside turn are high.

I have opened small short positions on S&P and Dow already last night..lets see what happens this week..because i think there could be some 'surprise' coming from...'somewhere'.! o_O

Back