฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, January 24, 2022

Sive sire, can you please share the indicator you use for the overbought and oversold on the chart. Thanks
Hi,
This is DiNapoli Oscillator Predictor. It is rare you could find it for free. So, you could use a Detrended Oscillator with (1:7) parameters instead. They are the same.

Okay sir. How can I get the detrended oscillator then.

And here is how to use it:

And here is how to use it:
Thanks you sir

hi Sive sir for DOUBLE REPO buy pattren as written in trading with dinapoli level book that

The width of the top (or bottom) from the initial penetration to the subsequent
penetration (after the retracement) should not exceed 8-10 bars; three or four are much
better

in BTCUSD H4 chart for DOUBLE REPO buy pattern has almost 12 bar in consolidation, so in this situation we cannot treat it double repo buy pattern.

Attachments

• btcusd h4.jpg
    btcusd h4.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 12
hi Sive sir for DOUBLE REPO buy pattren as written in trading with dinapoli level book that

The width of the top (or bottom) from the initial penetration to the subsequent
penetration (after the retracement) should not exceed 8-10 bars; three or four are much
better

in BTCUSD H4 chart for DOUBLE REPO buy pattern has almost 12 bar in consolidation, so in this situation we cannot treat it double repo buy pattern.
Hi mate,
This particular example fits the request of DRPO mostly because it shows classic price action that is suggested by DRPO. With the second bottom we clearly see fast upward return, which means failure attempt to push price lower. Yes, we prefer to have tighter bottom consolidation, but with this example, I would say that this is DRPO.
But, because of short thrust down (just 8 bars) and too extended bottom consolidation, it makes sense to consider near standing targets, maybe just 3/8 Fib resistance of the thrust, instead of common 50%.

I
Hi mate,
This particular example fits the request of DRPO mostly because it shows classic price action that is suggested by DRPO. With the second bottom we clearly see fast upward return, which means failure attempt to push price lower. Yes, we prefer to have tighter bottom consolidation, but with this example, I would say that this is DRPO.
But, because of short thrust down (just 8 bars) and too extended bottom consolidation, it makes sense to consider near standing targets, maybe just 3/8 Fib resistance of the thrust, instead of common 50%.
If i am correct since DRPO is a reversal pattern that means the likely completion of 26k target you mentioned has been abandoned

I

If i am correct since DRPO is a reversal pattern that means the likely completion of 26k target you mentioned has been abandoned
Not quite. this DRPO is intraday pattern. If you carefully watch our video - we've said that minor pullback to 37.5+ area is possible.
26K is a longer term, daily/weekly target. So, I wouldn't withdraw it already.

Back